Ch.20

*Alex Pov*

Me and my new boy friend, Quinn, were watching Super natural, and Quinn had fallen asleep, they were softly snoring, his features were dimly lit my the screen of my computer, his soft shiny sliver hair, I wonder if it's dyed or not? I think to myself, Quinn looked so peaceful almost nothing else mattered. Then Alex heard something. A tapping at the window. "Great." I mumbled to myself. Then  the tapping became more aggressive and louder. I didn't know what to do, I was kinda scared. I hated to do so but I shook Quinn awake.

"Hm? Wha?" They said in a groggy voice.

"The tapping is back," I said in a hushed voice, not wanted to be heard by whatever is outside. Both me and Quinn stopped to listen, which they really didn't need to do sense you could hear the tapping perfectly.

"Damn," Quinn said still sounding very tired.

"So.." I ask "what do we do?" Quinn stopped to think. 

"Well what did you do last time?" Quinn asked looking at me.

"Um well I texted both you and Taylor asking if it was either of you, which it wasn't, and I kinda just sat there silently freaking out and letting it pass.

"Well we could do that." said Quinn, it did  seem like the best option till the tapping turned into a big bang. We jumped scared out of our fucking minds. I scotched closer to Quinn, he was scrawny but he was taller than me there for he could shield me in some way shape or form. They were warm and the tapping soon died down. Me and Quinn cuddled and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning or so I thought till I realized it was still dark and I couldn't move. Great, sleep paralysis. I think as I try not to focus on the  shadow in the corner. I would reach out to Quinn as the demon walked slowly closer, but paralysis yeah (sarcasm). The dark demon shadow thing went in front of my face smiling with gleaming white, razor sharp teeth, and it's pale, dead eyes. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't.

"I want to talk to you," it said, I don't know how to describe the voice, it was static and just plain out bone chilling, That's the best way I could describe it. When I snapped out of it I was crying and I clung onto Quinn till the sun rose up and Quinn was awake.

_______________________________________

WC:447

This chapter I made at 4:27, I haven't slept in i have no idea hours, but I hope you like this chapter, I'm also getting better at making longer chapters so yeah anyway have a good day/night<333

-Fishsaysbloop