sae itoshi drabble

Fluff

It was at least eleven at night, the moon shining at its brightest. The stars keeping it company in the night's dark sky, it felt like that big sphere that reflected the sun light was following you. You pointed at it, then traced shapes in the moon's friends with your finger. Your half-opened eyes, relaxed features, it all stood out to him, especially those plump lips of yours. He wanted to join them with his so bad, but he had to keep an eye on the road. At any occasion he had, he took a peak at your face, lower his iris to his hand and focus back on the road. The sweetest distraction he ever had, he felt your body shift slightly until a warm hand slid on top of his. A small tug on his lips, but he kept his focused expression, your body leaned into the seat and slid down slightly. Your previously half-opened eyes were now gently shut, enjoying the quiet of the car and your husband's presence. Just the warmth of his hand on your tigh, when he squeezed it just a bit, your hand squeezing his right after, proving it was a quite enjoyable feeling. A now visible smile decorated your face, enjoying the soft and frisky breeze of the night, shivering just a bit before relaxing your body again. The more your body relaxed the more you leaned towards your husband, that was until your head fell onto his shoulder. Sae couldn't help but smile at this, clearly enjoying your asleep self clinginess. But, never would he admit that, he again gave your thigh a squeeze and turned the steering wheel gently to not wake you up. It was one of his many way to show your unconscious self his affection. His eyes were starting to close, he decided to find a gas station to park the car, which he did find after a while. He grabbed your hand tighter and let his head fall in top of yours only to almost immediately dose off with a smile plastered to his face....