pablo cavazos

The rainbow haired football player leaned deeper into the couch, puffing his cheeks a little. He could get irritated at the sound of every single time you turned a page, because he wanted those hand on his face, not on that boring book. He kept snatching looks at you, leaving groans here and there, you turned your gaze to him" what's wrong with you cutie?" He looked at you and looked back at the ceiling" nothing" he puffed his cheeks. You put your book on the table next to the couch getting up and walking to the kitchen, grabbing some chocolate, his favorite to be precise. You walked back towards him hand behind your back, his legs were now laying where you were sitting. You leaned over him, he suddenly became flustered, turning his gaze away with a slight blush on his chubby cheeks. You grasped a bit of chocolate in between your teeth, without him expecting anything you joined your lips together. His eyes widened but it didn't take him long before engaging himself in the kiss, grasping your chin and with his other arm he pushed you on top of him. Both of you parted, he was panting swallowing the left bit of chocolate. You licked the little stain on the side of his face, grasping another piece of the treat, resting your forehead against his. His iris were stuck in yours, he gave in to his envy and slightly violently connected your lips. He laid his upper body on the couch bringing you down with him, his hand moving up to cup your face. When you both parted again, he held you tight against his chest.

The feeling of you against him got him all relaxed, trapping you, you gave in and rested your body entirely onto him. Your head buried in his neck, he played with your hair, while you played with his, massaging his scalp. He found it relaxing, some sweet affection from you, he would spend every minute of his life with you if he could. He sniffed your hair slightly" your hair smells nice" you giggled at his straightforward but nice comment" thank you cutie" he smiled gently, hugging you even tighter than before." I don't want to go to pratice later, i wanna stay here with you" " you have to go. Knowing you'd ditch every pratice if it meant spending time with me. I love you but im not letting you stay here. You got to go" he pouted again" but i love you more than playing soccer." " Still you have to go" " hmph!" You giggled, i'll help you get ready and drive you there alright." Pick me up too?" You nodded giggling. " Deal" he smiled and agreed to go.

His hand caressed your thigh gently while you drived him there. He adored the comforting silence while he had the chance to be with you. When you arrived there, some teammates were a little confused but when they saw him get out of the car they brushed it off. Well not exactly because he got out the passenger side and the car left, it wasn't a taxi or an uber. It did linger in their mind that Pablo had a lover...

when you picked him up after pratice, you were waiting leaning against the car. The idea of him have a significant other was confirmed, he happily jogged toward you and did not let you go for a good five minutes. Right after he left with you....