giving the bllk boy a massage p1

Warnings: not proofread, contain spoilers for those who haven't read the neo egoist league, a little suggestive proceed at your own risk

Rin itoshi

Rin alway ended up with back and neck pain after training or a match. It drove him crazy, never going away, it was a pain in the ass. Had he known having a massage from you was alway an open solution he would ask for one each day.

You sat at his side, leaning over him, your thumbs pressing gently in his lower back. A low hum escaped his lips, his greenish hair feel on his eyes, giving his tired expression an attractive vibe. He looked at you from the corner of his eye, admiring your focused features. But his eyes slowly rolled up for a second as he felt your thumb press in just the right spot. "Right there..." He said with a low voice, pressing his cheek against the mattress. You didn't say anything pressing your knuckles in that exact spot again. Another low hum escaped his lips "hey dumbass..." You looked at him fron the corner of your eye, signaling you were listening. "You've got a knack for this, it's free service ?" He asked eith a hint of exhaustion in his voice " yea, you're the only one with that privilege" you said still focused on reducing in back pain. "Good...thank..you" he said with a slight blush on his cheeks. "You can massage me more often...." You hummed at his statement "please...?" He asked with a hint of embarrassment in his voice. "Sure thing" but when you looked over to him, his eyes were closed and he seemed fast asleep. You ran two fingers along his spine and pulled down his shirt, leaning to kiss his cheek "i love you...rin" you whispered in his ear before getting up to head to your dorms. He opened one eye, looking at the door, "i love you too..."

Itoshi sae

He was looking down at your much smaller frame, one of his hand pressing in his back. He looked to the side for a second before looking back at you. "Okay..." He said, a smile spread on your face, "great" you said with a calm voice, leading him to your shared bedroom. "Lay down on your stomach, i'll be right back" he did as said over the silk sheets of the king sized bed. He looked at the time

11:03pm

He smiled, laying his cheek against the pillow, he heard your slow footsteps enter the room, you dimmed the lights slowly. You put a candle on the bedside table, he admired your attire, a cream beige tank top with long sleeves, baby blue loose jeans and some mix matched socks. It was a soft comfortable outfit, just how he liked seeing you. He kept on admiring you while you changed the water for the flowers. The vanilla and soft lemon smell of the candle gave an intimate vibe to the room. When you came back, he felt the mattress dip a little before he felt you sit on the back on his thighs, trapping him there, not like he would want to move anyway. He let himself relax completely, helping you remove his shirt, tossing it to the side, not caring even just a bit. His body shuddered when he felt your warm hands slowly caress his back. "Where does it hurt ?" You said running your fingers along his back "lower back.." he said, closing his eyes, waiting for you to start massaging his sore muscles. It's crazy how he was completely at your mercy, you could anything to him and he wouldn't complain. A sigh escaped him when your knuckles rolled into his lower back, pressing hard, otherwise he wouldn't feel anything. "Mhmm" you could see he was enjoying it, you started pressing your thumbs instead, making a circle pattern. You kept one hand to massage his lower back and the other to twist some of his brownish red hair locks around your fingers. Scratching his scalp lightly, another low hum escaped his lips while he leaned back a little. A slight giggle escaped your lips "enjoying yourself, aren't you?" He nodded in response" don't stop..."  This went on for a while and you actually both ended falling asleep at like one am, he had you trapped underneath him. Because you actually fell asleep well before him....

Chigiri hyoma

Chigiri was laying in your lap after practice with Manshine city. He was really exhausted, you ran your fingers through his hair, it really relaxed him, feeling your fingers scratch his scalp. But he kept letting out small grunt whenever he moved his legs just the slightest. "You okay ?" You asked, your voice filled with concern. "I got really bad leg cramps" you sighted a bit "want me to massage your leg ?" He looked up at you eith pleading like eyes "i take that as a yes" you moved his head to rest on a pillow, you yook an extra to support his legs and you sat to his side. "Where is your leg cramp ?" He looked st you with half closed eyes" back of my thigh" you moved slightly and slid your hands below his thigh" tell me if hurt you"  you said as your hand started to rub his skin gently and pressing lightly in it. It didn't take long before a sight of relief escaped Chigiri's lips. His eyes were fully closed, focusing on the feeling of your warm hands massaging his cramps away. You hummed a song, lifting his leg a bit to place it on your lap, tracing two lines along his thigh to distract him from the pain. "This feels..good" you smiled stopping your humming "i'm glad" you said, gently pushing in his muscles "do you still have cramps ?" He hald opened his eyes" no but keep going, your hand feels nice" you chuckled, tracing along the side of his muscles, there were pretty well built. "Trying to fluster me, huh?" You chuckled again "i don't know what your talking about" you both started laughing, the others around the room started to laugh along with you two.

Micheal kaiser

You were in ness and micheal's room, it was pure silent because well, micheal wasn't there. But as he walked in he already started complaining "my neck hurt from looking down on these idiots all day" you sighted "i thought you'd be looking up at them instead" he looked at you "oh? My darling is here ? What a way to greet her husband" you looked up at him, tapping the floor with your foot. "Thank you very much" he said with one his smirks latched onto his face. He sat down on the ground leaning his back against your legs. You tossed your phone on the couch, cracking your fingers before, resting your hands on his shoulders. "Hold on Liebling" he said before taking off his shirt, allowing more access to his shoulder and neck, you smirked, leaning next to his ear "what a view.." he smirked "you feed my ego darling, i'm pleased that you think so highly of me, Liebling" you hummed, your hands resting on his shoulders again, pressing into them. Even the huge egoist that was your husband deserved a little reward. "Ahh~, missed my Liebling's touch" you kissed the top of his head, raiding your hands to his neck, pressing into it from the back. You could feel micheal relax under your touch "you've got something to make me weak in the knees dear" said micheal, with another confident smirk latched on his lips. You kissed the top of his head l, pressing your thumbs into his neck a little more. A low hum escaped him, "i'd stay here forever if i could" he said, feeling very pleased with the massage you were giving him. Another satisfied sigh escaped him, as he leaned a little more into you "enjoying yourself ?" You said calmly "very much" he answered, loving the feeling of your touch against his bare skin.

Hope you enjoyed ~