hcs

Way bllk don't let you pay

That smile at you while you pay, so clueless about what going on. Because what's going on, without you knowing, that you are paying with his card. You slid the card, the transaction done, he hands you something while you raise an eyebrow" here your card sweetheart" they say that with most sarcastic shitty smile. Your mouth agape you then look at him like- bitch are you serious

Michael kaiser, bachira meguru, isagi yoichi.

The ones that look at you like you just said a whole hating criticism that sounds like one of the little mermaid ones to them. They would either put their hand over their heart grasping their shirt dramatically or raise your eyebrows at you like bitch how dare you say that i am your boyfriend. He really went like [ insert dramatic lift of eyebrow or dramatic grasp of shirt] " how dare you say such insulting words to me" the waiter/waitress looking at this scene sweating like' how am i supposed to react' then he pays and you both leave while you linger on your defeat.

Sae itoshi, rin itoshi, reo mikage, baro shoei, micheal kaiser, bachira meguru. 

I'll pay-

That not sty'
Or
No( lovable no)
Or
Rather quit playing soccer than to let you do that.

Aryu jyubei, kunigami rensuke, nagi seishiro, isagi yoichi.

" you can pay for the next date, if you insist"

You never did.

Kunigami rensuke, mikage reo, itoshi sae, itoshi rin.

Actually lets you pay for the meal

He refunded the money to your bank account a few days later.

Julian loki, pablo cavazos, mikage reo, nagi seishiro,hyoma chigiri.