Night Work

Now that Ichigo was finally home his sisters greeted him. Yuzu almost choked him with hugs.

Being hungover still, he decided to spend the rest of the day in his room. He played a few matches online with Chad and Mizuiro.

Once day turned to night he relaxed in the comfort of his bed. He couldn't stop thinking about that night. How much he wanted to continue it. A part of him was glad you both didn't get that far. He wanted to be sober and alone when that happened. He definitely would like to put more effort into it. Make it romantic in a way. Ichigo covered his face with his pillow. He still couldn't believe the words that escaped his mouth in that Inn. You did something to him to make him like that.

He wanted nothing more than to hear you moan his name and he would muffle them with his lips. He wanted to explore every inch of your body and fill your deepest core. He shamelessly buried his head further into the pillow. The fact that he touched you in your most intimate area fuelled him.

He thought about the moment he would plunge into your wet folds and how tight you would be.
Ichigo closed his eyes shut. He bucked his hips against the mattress and let out a low whimper.
He flipped around checking the time on his phone "00:30" everyone would definitely be asleep.

His thoughts rolled back to the start when you wrapped your legs around him. But instead of only rubbing against your clit. He would dip his fingers inside and do that 'thing' stated in Urahara's book. And you'll whimper and moan when you cum. His hands fumbled with boxers as his thoughts ran wild. He would allow you to recover when you dropped to your knees. He could see you seductively looking up at him as you pulled his dick out.

"Shit-" Ichigo ran a hand along his length.
The wetness of your tongue and how he would stretch out your lips. He began pumping a little faster.

He would tell you how good you were and exactly how he wanted you to take him.
He knew your throat would feel so good and the way you swirled your tongue around his tip.

"Fuck- (YN)" Ichigo kept pumping, the thought of you taking him all the way in threw him over the edge. "(YN)!" He moaned a bit louder.

His phone next to him caught his voice and dialled your number.

Your POV

The vibrations on the bed stirred me.
"Mm?" My eyes fluttered open, the phone screen flashing. Picking it up I saw his name.
"Why is he calling me at this time?" I answered it.
"Ichigo?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes.
Muffled breathing scratched through the phone. "Ichigo?" I sat up.

"Ahh"

I pulled the phone away from my ear. Why does it sound like he's... I listened again.

"(YN)-" his voice was heavy and needy
"Yes..Ichigo" I answered
"I'm close"
My face burned up. Is he fantasising about me?
I didn't know whether to hang up, play along or just listen.

"Just like that" his breath was becoming staggered. My skin became hot knowing how close we were to actually doing this.

Back to Ichigo

He could feel himself near his limit and strangely enough hear your voice so clearly.
"I'm so fucking close (YN)" he envisions your lips focusing around the tip.
"Give it to me Ichigo" he could hear you say.
Ichigo pushed the covers off him and pumped himself till his back arched and white liquid scattered his shirt.

The sound of something else caught his ear as he came down from his high. Looking over to his phone his heart dropped. Your name along with the minutes of the call displayed.

He put the phone to his ear. He definitely heard you breathing on the other side.
"(YN)?"
"Ich-go?"
"AHH!" The both of you screamed. In a panic, he quickly ended the call and threw his phone off the bed.