The 4th Floor

His damp hair brushed against your skin as he held you. His hand snaked around your waist pulling you in closer, your sweet scent putting him at ease. You pushed his hair back with your fingers admiring his features. His brown orbs were soft and the smile on his lips disappeared into the crook of your neck. His lip grazing your skin Ichigo bites down playfully "(YN)"

"Yes?" you hum 

"I'm really happy we can finally be together" his voice by your ear. Your eyes meet his "Me too" 

You both stood there in his room holding onto one another. He wished he could hold you like this forever...

" I was thinking..." His face flushed pink. "We actually haven't been on a d-date yet" He looked off to the side. "You're right"  You pulled on the hem of his shirt. "There is this nice Boba and dessert shop that opened up recently- I-I mean if that's- something you're interested in- we could go?" He stammered scratching the back of his head nervously.  

You let out a light chuckle he was so cute when flustered. "Yes- I would love to go" 

"It's a date then" he kissed your temple. 

Ichigo locked his fingers with yours and led you out of his room. 

...............

Uryu exited the elevator on the 4th floor "Room 6" he spoke to himself walking down the hall. He had made sure the apartment was empty. He had access to the security cameras courtesy of his father. 

With the master key in his right hand, he unlocks the door. The apartment was on the smaller side compared to his own. Uryu noticed how neat it was but more importantly the lack of photos, the single number of coats hanging on the rack by the door and only 2 pairs of shoes by the front door. It seemed that they lived here alone. No family? he couldn't really say it was strange as he lived alone but he kept it in his mind. He travelled through the apartment nothing out of the ordinary in the living or kitchen area so he suspected the bedroom would be the place to get any evidence. 

The bedroom was tidy, Uryu instantly went over to the desk and carefully opened the drawers. 

"Nothing" he opened the top draws "Same with this one" He opened the next set but the last draw on the left was locked. He needed a key "They could keep the key on them but they risk losing it, so it really should be somewhere in here" Uryus's eyes glanced around the room thinking of where it could be hidden. He went over to the bookcase and picked up a few books scanning the pages in search of the key but to no avail. He thought back to the desk and went back over to it he knelt running his hand underneath its surface. His fingers brush over the small piece of metal "Found you" he unhooks it and opens the drawer.

A small green book resided in it. Uryu opens it to find logs of information reporting what seemed to be their everyday life. He continued to read seeing mentions of your name and their observations of you. It had a list of all your friends, next to Uryu's name stated he was a Quincy and next to Ichigo was Soul Reaper. They had stated their dislike for Ichigo and the fact the two of you seemed to be getting too friendly and so they intervened. 

Uryu looked at the date and he remembered that day. The day Quinn gave you that letter to express his feelings for you. From the notes, it didn't seem like he was actually ever interested in you either way it worked for a moment as there was a rift between you and Ichigo after that.  

Uryu continued reading, Quinn stated how he invited you over to his apartment and the conversations between the two of you. Although he's conflicted, he was never meant to make contact with you only to observe but now that he has built a relationship with you his feelings for you have changed. Uryu's fingers gripped the pages seeing the photographs hidden between them. It was you at home, school and some from the winter festival with Ichigo. 

From the looks of the notes it didn't seem that Quinn was giving factual updates to your parents instead, he was trying to take matters into his own hands... The notes had stopped here. Uryu took pictures of the book and placed it back before he left the apartment. 

He was hoping to find Quinn before he tried anything. 

...............

Back in the Kurosaki household, You held on to Ichigo tighter. "Everything okay?" he whispered. You stopped on the stairs. "Your families  going to know what we did!" 

Ichigo bit his lip "Well you were kinda loud" He smirked "So not helping!" You pushed him playfully. "Don't you think me wearing your shirt gives it away?" You ask. "Yeah but- i guess even you being here is questionable. It's not like you came through the front door" 

"Oh no" you squatted on the steps. You could hear his sisters talking. "I don't want your family to have the wrong impression of me"

"Look- don't think too much about it. I already got grilled about our first night together - they know you're my girlfriend and that I'm serious about us" he smiled reassuringly taking your hand. 

You both walked downstairs and were met with a smiling Isshin "Nice to see you again (YN)" his smile sparkled. Karin grinned mischievously at Ichigo and Yuzu smiled sweetly you greeted them and took retreat behind Ichigo. "Come have lunch with us! I made you some too" Yuzu pulled you over to the table. You sat with Ichigo next to you.

The first couple of minutes were silent and your heartbeat filled your ears. 

"I hope you're taking (YN) out on cute dates Ichi-nii" Yuzu gave him a stern look. "W-We have one planned for next week" He held up his hands "Good!- (YN) is a sweet girl you have to treat her sweetly too" Isshin added. 

"I treat her more than sweetly" His hand under the table reached for your thigh. Your eyes shot over to him knowing exactly what he insinuating. He squeezed it gently, you looked away not trying to make it obvious. "(YN) will you be staying for dinner?" Yuzu asked  "We're going to watch Kimi No Na Wa!" Her eyes glistened 

"Again Yuzu? This would be the third time!" Karin groans "Yuzu has an obsession with that movie- (YN) you don't have to stay for it"

"Actually- I love that movie! I cry every time!" Your eyes matched Yuzu's. Karin sighed.

"Do you want to see the poster I have?" Yuzu grabbed your hand " I also have some figures too!"

"S-sure!" Yuzu dragged you away to her room. 

"They're getting along well" Isshin looked back at Ichigo. "Her shirt looks familiar" Karin coughed smirking at Ichigo. He decided he wasn't going to back down "That's because it's mine" 

Isshin raised his eyebrows "Mmm?" he got up and placed a hand on Ichigo's shoulder "(YN)'s is someone you don't let go of" 

Ichigo could tell his father was serious. Ichigo agreed with him but what could he really do if you're eventually going to leave? He knew that the time he had left with you he wanted to be memorable...so that no matter what you both would look back with fond memories. 

A/N: Apologies for taking so long to update !! ❤️