Chapter II: The Damned Shall Rise Again

After you were thrown back to the world of the living by The One Who Waits, You immediately had to start fighting.

Your crown turned into an axe and placed itself in your hands.

You mercilessly swung your axe at each of the Bishops followers. You were a bit panicked from the sudden fight.

You ran for the next area after slicing the Bishops minions in half. Only while running did you realize you were wearing a fleece that was (F/C), just like your crown.

Despite swinging your heavy axe at enemy after enemy, your arms never grew tired. You were starting to become out of breath from running however.

After quite a few areas and enemies, you jumped back a little after a little brown rat holding a staff and missing an eye popped out of the ground.

"Fear not! I am Ratau." Ratau said. "I was once chosen as a vessel, like you! But those days are lost to the winds."

Ratau explained that you were in grave danger, and you needed to get out of the lands of the Old Faith as quickly as possible.

He disappeared as you went to the next area. You weren't as frantic now that you had time to comprehend what was happening.

You walked into an area to see a little orange cat about to be sacrificed.

"We have nearly reached safety, but look ahead!" Ratau said, pointing to the little cat. "Another poor soul about to be sacrificed. Rescue them and they will have no choice but to join your new cult."

Ratau disappeared into the ground once again as the followers of the Old Faith turned to you and pulled out little knives.

You took down each follower and saved the little cat, sending him away.

After a few more areas you came across a pentagram etched into a stone on the floor.

"We have reached safety. You have done well. Your crown will allow you to use those markings on the ground to travel great distances. It will take you to a temple that has fallen to ruin. There you will be able to begin your new cult. I will meet you there." Ratau said, disappearing into the ground once more.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to get something else out today. I'll update this book again later.)