Chapter IV: The Vile Abominations of The Bishops

You walked atop the dark pathway, to soon reach five doors, and will a crown engraved in a circle at the top.

The only open door had a picture of the Green Crown on it. Leshy's crown.

You halfheartedly made your way to Darkwood's entrance.

Once you'd entered, in front of you was the choice  to have your crown be a sword or an axe. You chose an axe for it's damage and at least decent speed for such a heavy weapon. You considered going on these little crusades more in the future to maybe build up your strength and allow you to swing things like axes and hammers faster.

For now, you needed to focus on getting to the first disgusting creature Leshy had planned to give you to fight.

You'd fought your way through the first little area with enemies before you were suddenly stopped and lifted into the air. You could do nothing as Leshy rose above you.

Leshy's crown stared down into your eyes, seeming to pierce your now missing soul.

"How can this be? You were put to the blade, lamb, as all your kind were."

You'd never cared much for your family, as they never cared much for you either, however his words stung.

"And yet here you stand before me, unrepentant. This new crown... His power... Could it be?"

Leshy shook his head a little, the leaves that encompassed his face rustling as he did so.

"But I am stronger still. Turn tail and run, little lamb."

You were set down as Leshy disappeared into a pool of what looked like black ichor.

Leshy's never spoken to you like this before, he used to be silly and fun to be around. Now he treats you as if you're a dissenting peasant he doesn't know. Well, I suppose you are now...

You may be somewhat dissenting, but you remind yourself that you are no peasant. Not anymore.

You made it through room after room, each little swarm of enemies having not the slightest bit of self-preservation.

You'd then made it to a room with only Leshy and a little follower you recognized all too well.

Amdusias.

Amdusias was one of your many best friends across the realms of the Bishops. Amdusias was more like a little brother to you than anything really. Amdusias may have been your best friend, but they were sure willing to kill themself for any Bishop really.

Leshy's head flicked to the side before he spoke.

"You have come far enough little lamb. My followers are willing to do anything for me. Can you say the same of yours?"

Amdusias looked up to Leshy while on their knees. "I give myself to the cause, oh Mighty Leader!"

Leshy started the small ritual. "By the blood of the Great Ones, destroy the (C/C) Crown!"

Leshy disappeared yet again as Amdusias transformed into a disgustingly terrifying monster.

Amdusias wasn't all too hard to beat. It took quite a few hits, but after that the tiny little Amdusias you knew and loved popped out from the creature's corpse.

They immediately got on their knees and begged for mercy before they realized who you were.

"A-Ah! (Y/N)! I didn't recognize you. I-I'm sorry for giving you s-such a struggle, I really didn't think-" You cut off Amdusias's apologetic rant. "It's fine Amdusias."

You didn't seem happy nor bothered as you sent Amdusias away to your cult to later be indoctrinated.

You collected your prize that quite literally fell from the sky and left through the big door at the back of the room you fought Amdusias in to head back to your newly found cult.