Chapter 5: The King

6 months later

"Happy birthday to you..happy birthday to Cason!!" Rose sings him.

"Happy Birthday Cason" says Jessica

"Thanks..thank you so much everyone, for this surprise"

"You are 10 finally, in a few years you will be a teenager" Rose hugs him

"You were the one who reminded everyone it was my birthday, weren't you Rose?"

"Yes" she says awkwardly

"You are the best, thanks for everything Rose. I am had to have you in my life."

"I know that, come with me I have another surprise for you in my room"

Rose's room

"For you"

"A present? What's in the box?"

"Open it and see by yourself"

"It's so..so beautiful"

"I know the antique peace of two best friends sitting by side at the lake, it's just so mesmerising. I want us to be like them Cason"

"I love this, thanks Rose. I am lucky to have a best friend like you"

"Mee too"

Yes, I am 10 today. 7 June 1993 my birth date. It's been six months I am enjoying myself here with my new family, Jessica and Rose..they made my birthday so special, but I miss him so much today..my dad, I wish he was here today, alive with me to celebrate my birthday. But destiny had different plans for us I guess, he took away my father from me and I will take away this world from him. I will rule this world; I promise one day I shall become so powerful that nobody dares the hurt my loved ones or else I shall kill them one by one and I also promise to avenge the death of my father!

"You can take rest today if you want" says Jessica

"No I am fine, though I was about to leave anyways"
says Cason

"As you wish but Cason be careful today"

"Hmm"

Black market
"Here you go John" before I gave him the bags, someone snatched them away from me,

"What is in the bag? Drugs?" asks the officer

"It's nothing officer. Please give it back" says John

"Sure it may be nothing but let me check it for my satisfaction" he checks the bag

Is this what you meant by be careful Jessica? Why didn't you tell me that there will be an inspection going on today?!

"Guns, guns. Oh my lord. Who is so cruel to make a kid work for him?"

"Kid, you will have to come to the station with me"

"He is a kid officer, you can't take him to the station"

"Rules are same for everyone. Come on now" he holds Cason's hand. But he wasn't ready to go along with him, he fought him. He bit his hand so that he could leave his hand and he hid behind John.

"Save me John"

"Ahh..that was harsh and rude at the same time kid. Come to the station and I will show you the outcome of your doing boy"

"John please save me, I don't want to go with him"

"You won't go anywhere"

"I said let's go" he drags me with him