Chapter 18: Dangerous People

Andres's room

"May I come in?" asks Freya

"Sure come in" say's Andres

"I don't know whether this is right to tell you or not but i am going to say it anyhow!"

"What happened Freya?"

"For how long will I continue to wear Lili's clothes, Andres?
My landlord threw me out, my clothes..everything important was burned by Cason's men, I don't even have the money I stole—to buy clothes for myself."

"Shit...how did that slip my mind.
I am so sorry Freya. Don't worry I will take you shopping today—after having breakfast"

"It's okay and thank you."

An hour later
"May I ask where are you going with her, big brother..?" asks Lili

"I am taking Freya to shopping, do you have any problem with Lili?"

"Nope. Have fun both of you." And they left.
"He never took me to shopping. Cason I can't believe all this, it's not even a week yet and she has our brother wrapped around her fingers."

"This is just the beginning Lili. I am sure she is going to change him completely; make him go against us."

"Is Andres really being a fool not to understand her motives? What should we do to keep them apart?"

"For now just keep an eye on that woman. I will tell you what to do later"

"Okay."

Cason's house
I cannot believe Massimo did this on purpose.
He purposely invited me to Cason's house (where they all are currently living) knowing all his siblings will eat me raw-they will kill me the chance they get. I hate him for doing this..i don't want to go inside but I have too..damn. And she
went inside.

"And what the hell are you doing here?" asks Lili

"I know you don't like me coming here Lili, but I was invited" Andrea explains herself calmly.

"Wait-who would be that fool who invited you to my house?" Cason interrupts.

"That would be me.
I invited her." Massimo comes down..he walks and stands in front of Andrea.
"I live here too and Andrea is my guest; let's go" he holds her hand and takes her upstairs.

Why would he defend me in front of his siblings? Does he still have feelings for me?

Massimo's room
"No i don't have feelings for you; so don't flatter yourself—I defended you because they would have degraded you unnecessarily."

Did he just read my mind?

"So why did you wanted to meet me Andrea?"

"Why are you really here Massimo? What is the purpo——"

"Wait I may have forgotten about the company I brought here before you" he went to the bathroom. And didn't come out for 15 minutes.

What is going on inside? What did he mean by a company? A girl is here, with him in the shower?

There were moaning sounds coming from the bathroom. Andrea couldn't ignore them anymore and she broke in; she went inside the bathroom-and saw Massimo with a random girl—naked, making out in the bath tub.

"What the hell?" Andrea's reaction was priceless when she saw them like that. The girl stopped and pulled back..quickly trying to hide her body parts with her tiny hands.