Chapter 9

Dani's POV

I was brought into a hug by James, Mom, Dad, and Ummi as Sam, Tina, and Vincent looked at my key that I handed Danny to hold. They all smiled at me as I went to walk around and talk to the Nation Leaders, as I was talking to them I noticed Robin by the entrance with Superboy. He was watching me when he walked out and his family followed, I looked to my family and signaled to the entrance. I told the Nation Leaders that I would be right back and walked out of the party to see my brother and his family along with Superboy and his family standing in front of the transfer device. I was about to walk over when I suddenly heard them talking to one another and didn't want to intrude in the conversation yet.

Damian's POV

I was standing in front of the transfer device with Jon and our families when my father placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Robin, what is going on? Why did you leave so suddenly?" Father asked as my brother's came over to see what the issue was.

"Nothing, just needed to test a theory of mine then I will explain." I said and took a deep breath and sang a song my sister and I wrote when we were kids, it was a stupid song but I need to know if it's her.

Damian: You didn't know that when I tried this all before
My dreams were too hard to defend

I started to sing my family looked confused as I was singing but shocked I could sing in the first place.

And in the end, I won't lose it all again
Now you're the only thing worth fighting for
More than anything, more than anything
I'll shelter and adore you more than anything

Tears filled my eyes under my mask as I felt doubt that Phantom is actually my twin or she is and lost her memories. My family came closer to me and Jon held my hand as a way to comfort me, he was the only one I told about Daniya. I sat on a block of ice that was there and put my face in my hands as I held a bracelet in my hand Dani made when we were young when suddenly above me I heard her voice.

Dani: When I was young, I didn't really know you at all
I always felt so small
But I hеard your stories and I was enthralled
Thе tales about your lofty dreams, I listened breathlessly
Imagining it could be me

I looked up to see Phantom in her hero uniform and floating above me with I smile and I smiled knowing its her. I stood up and ran to her as she landed on the ground and hugged her tightly as she transformed back into human form.

Dani: So in the end, it's the view I had of you
That showed me dreams can be worth fighting for
More than anything, more than anything
I need to save my people more than anything

We let go of our hug and I held hands with her and mother stood next to father and smiled that her children were reunited.

Damian: I've been dying to find out who you are

Dani: I've been waiting, wanting the same thing

Damian: Looks like the apple doesn't fall far

Dani: Took you a while

Damian: I've missed that smile

We both smiled at each other and spun around with our hands joined together as Dani turned into phantom as she took off into the air with me in her arms like I did with her when we played around.