Chapter 4

(Marilyn's pov)
When I wake up i get dressed into

I go downstairs and make breakfast and eat and then I go upstairs to read when I get a Vision

🎆 I look around and see coffins and I use my magic to open them all I see 2 out of the 4 I'm looking for then the room changes and there is another coffin and I open it and it's another person I was looking for and hopefully the room changes again and I find the final person I am looking for and then everything starts to blur and I know I am coming out of the vision🎆

I see 4 locations and I get in my other car that can hold a lot of people and I went to the locations with blood bags if needed and when I reached the first locations I opened all the coffins and they all woke up after a little while and the ones that needed blood bags I give them and we all walk out of the warehouse some vamp speed off and there is only 4 left so the 4 get in the car.

Me: what's your names I know ester and dahlia from my dreams when the powerful witch takes me to the year you became vampires except for you I don't think your a vampire I know your siblings are but not you.
Freya: my name is Freya and I am witch I was part of a deal but was given back for some reason.
Finn: my name is Finn and I am a vampire what's your name you undaggered the whole family except our father and my siblings vamped off.
Me: that's fine they will all end up in mystic falls eventually and my name is Marilyn.
Freya: why do I get this weird feeling everytime I talk to you?
Finn: I get the same feeling.
Me: I don't know you could be part of my soulmates.
Freya: soulmates?
Me: I have 16 and you can reject me if you want.
Finn and Freya: we don't want to reject and how do we know if your soulmates?
Me: you have to kiss them it's in the book behind my chair.

They read the book and understand about soulmates and I was driving to the next location and when I get there I run inside and open the coffin and wait.

Ayana: you found me I don't know how but I was getting visions of you and I was hoping you would find me and you did.

After she finished talking she gave me a hug and walked back to the car and got in and I started driving again and I think Ester was shocked to see Ayana again.

We get to the final destination and I get out and use magic to open the last coffin and I wait with blood bags and when he wakes up I give him the blood bags and I walk out back to the car and after he gets in and we all start driving and I see a MacDonalds and I pull in and order some food for everyone and got drinks to and I payed and when we got everything I passed the drinks to dahlia to hold and the food to Freya and we started on the road again and we stopped at a abandoned parking lot so we all can eat and drink our drinks.

When we finish our food we start driving back and we go pass the welcome to mystic falls sign and we keep driving until I get to my house and I explain everything to the other 2 and I wait for damon to get up which when he does we show the others their rooms and we went to mine because I once tried to get him to sleep in his own room and ended up in my mine so I gave up and we walked in and i immediately walk to the bathroom and use magic to change into my pajamas and we get into bed and I snuggle closer and fall asleep.

When I wake up the next morning I go to the bathroom and change into

When I go downstairs I see the others and mom in the kitchen and the other sitting on bar stool at the dining room table which is near the bench for the kitchen and when I see mom in the kitchen I run as fast as possible and push her out of the ki...

When I go downstairs I see the others and mom in the kitchen and the other sitting on bar stool at the dining room table which is near the bench for the kitchen and when I see mom in the kitchen I run as fast as possible and push her out of the kitchen and the others looked shocked and I start making breakfast and when I finish everyone eats and talks.

Ester: why did you push Katherine out of the kitchen?
Me: because mom can't cook I mean she tried once and set something on fire so I started cooking from then.

When breakfast was finished I walked to the lounge room and started watching a new tv show not know the others joined.