Chapter 11

(Marilyn's pov)
When I woke up the next day I tried to move but couldn't I groaned and turned to find Freya and I cuddled into her and started to fall asleep again when Klaus started talking waking everyone up I didn't let go of Freya and groaned and then grabbed a pillow and threw it at Klaus and when he looked at me I gave him the harshest glare and he shrank back and I cuddled back into Freya and muttered a spell to snap Klaus neck and went back to sleep.

When I woke up everyone wanted breakfast and I sent Klaus to get it he looked like he was about to protest until he looked at my face and went to get breakfast.

I was waiting and I saw Henrik,Kol and Rebekah
playing a random game and then Klaus came back and he had drink.

Me: Niklaus mikealson if there isn't a milkshake with those drinks you will be sleeping outside tonight and I will use my magic to make sure you can't transform into a wolf.

Klaus looked scared and gave me a milkshake and I am happy and then Finn stole Freya's spot and I pouted and then cuddled into him and grabbed Freya and also cuddled into her and started eating then looked down and saw a small bump knowing it was my baby bump.

I was bored and I told Freya I'm going to the grill and Rebekah wanted to come same with Freya and I walked in and saw Caroline sitting by herself so I walked over to her and sat down across from her and she looked up and when she saw me she looked surprised.

Caroline: why are you sitting with me?
Me: you looked lonely and I don't see Bonnie or Elena and I know they are your best friends and so I thought because it's not fair to sit alone I thought I would sit with you.

Caroline hugged me and we ordered food and afterwards she had a big smile on her face and when we were ready to leave I asked if she wanted to come to my hideout she said I could come with her to her house and I said yes and I told the others and I left and I drove Caroline's car to her house and she let me in.

We walk in further and we see her mother and we said hey/hi and then we went upstairs and we talked and we ended up watching a movie and then Caroline fell asleep and then I fell asleep.

(Bonnie's pov)
I am talking with Elena about her vampirism and I checked the time and realised I was late to meet caroline and I was about to walk away from the conversation with elena when Stefan and Damon walked in and kissed elena like sharing her with each other and then I tried to walk away from the conversation the Salvatore's stop me and start talking to me.

Stefan: is there a way to reverse the vampirism?
Me: no there isn't I would have if there was
Damon:we need her human
Me:why? So you can have children? News flash elena isn't even your soulmate your wasting your time, just because elena looks like Katherine doesn't mean you can love her you have a soulmate that was created by nature and it's not Elena and I should know because I have a feeling that elena isn't your soulmate so stop fondling over her!

I walk to Caroline's and said hi to her mother and asked if Caroline was here she said she was here with Marilyn Gilbert, I didn't want to be friends with Elena I wanted to be friends with Marilyn, the only reason I'm friends with elena is because she threatened me.

I walk upstairs and see Marilyn and Caroline are sleeping on the bed and I climb in the bed and fall asleep with them.

(Marilyn's pov)
When I wake up I see bonnie and Caroline and then they woke up and said we should play a game and we ended up playing truth or dare and I got dared to kiss Caroline and I ended up finding a new soulmate and then I was dared to kiss Bonnie so I found another soulmate and then I dared Caroline and Bonnie to kiss each other.

When I get up to go I leave Bonnie and Caroline cling to me and I tell them they can come stay with me at my hideout and they come with me and I see all of the mikealsons moved back into my house and I Instantly frown and then I get hugged from Bonnie and caroline and I tried to cheer up and it didn't work.

Bonnie: who else was staying here?
Me: the mikealsons
Caroline: is there something wrong?
Me: they left.

Caroline and bonnie started to cheer me up over the coming weeks and we decided to go to the grill and I see Finn with a red head and I ask who that is and her name is Sage.

Me: can we go back to the hideout?
Caroline:how about Bonnie takes you back and I get food?
Me:can you get a milkshake?
Caroline: yeah I can get you a milkshake.

Bonnie takes me back to the hideout and I went back to the bed and I waited for Bonnie and when she came I cuddled into her and then Caroline comes back and then gives me the milkshake and I ask for 3 cups and shared my milkshake with Caroline and Bonnie and then when I finished my food I fell asleep.

(Caroline's pov)
Bonnie told me to stay with Marilyn and then she left and i wander where she went. I cuddled up to Marilyn and fell asleep.

(Finns pov)
I am with Sage at the grill when I see the bennet witch storming my way and I start getting an aneurysm.

Bonnie: how dare you do that to Marilyn?
Me:what?
Bonnie: getting back with your ex while Marilyn is your soulmate and pregnant with your child I guess you don't care.
Me: she doesn't care.
Bonnie: she does and we were here earlier when Marilyn saw you with your whore and guess what I guess she doesn't trust you enough.
Me: why do you think Marilyn doesn't trust us enough?
Bonnie:because Caroline got 3 drinks when she came to the grill and got Marilyn her milkshake and when she came back Marilyn asked for 3 cups and we all shared the milkshake.

I stared at the bennet witch in shock and I vamp speed out of there and then I vamp speed in the living room of the house.

Me: I don't think Marilyn trusts us
Klaus: why do you think that?
Me: because Marilyn shared her milkshake with Caroline and Bonnie.

The others looked at me in shock and we all about to go the hideout when we couldn't leave the house and even the others tried and couldn't get out.