Chapter 9

Amelia's pov

Harry walked away leaving me on Niall's doorstep, clutching onto to door frame so I wouldn't fall over because of my injured ankle.

I would love to run, but I can't, my leg hurts too much to move anywhere. I won't give up though, I will run away, soon my leg should be feeling much better, probably within a couple of days, of corse it would still hurt, but not too much that I won't be able to walk without someone holding me.

I was just about to knock on the door, but it suddenly flew open. On the other side stood a furious Niall. His muscles were tense and he had his hands balled into fists

"Get in! Why are you just stood there!" He growled and pulled me in by the collar, I ended up stumbling forwards towards him.

He caught me. I fell onto his chest and grabbed onto him tightly. He stared directly at me.

"Get off me!" He yelled and ripped me off him.

"You don't have to be so harsh all the time Niall" I scoffed

"I specifically told you not to bother running away!" He spat "and I did try being nice, but you threw it right back in my face!"

"That was you being nice? Because I don't think holding me here against my will is being nice" I added "why can't you just let me go Niall? I am not going to listen to you like all the other girls you have kidnapped, I'm not as naive as them"

"Who told you about that?" He hissed "it was Harry wasn't it? You weren't suppose to be anywhere near any of their houses, but you just had to run didn't you? You wouldn't have gotten away as it was princess, because no one knows where we are, not even the police. So like I said before, don't bother running, you're walking on thin ice" he ignored my question

I looked over to the lounge to see all the glass shattered all over the floor. The window were covered by the big curtains again, so I couldn't really see outside.

"You need to clear away the mess you've made!" He hissed and shoved me over to the lounge area and pushed me onto the ground. I put my hands down to catch my self, so I would not fall flat on my face.

The glass pressed into my skin, causing it to become cut, blood seeping through the scratches.

Niall threw a dustpan and brush (small hand brush) in my direction, it slid across the floor till it was just in front of me.

"You better hurry up" he said coldly

I didn't respond, instead I simply reached over to pick up the equipment, and silently began brushing away the shards of glass slowly, so they didn't flick up into my eyes while I was still crouched down on the floor.

I need to able to tolerate Niall for only a couple of days, then I can make a run for it.

I brushed up the glass and began to slowly get up. I lightly and softly grabbed onto furniture nearby, avoiding further damage to the scratched on my hands, steadying myself so I wasn't putting to much pressure on my injured foot.

Niall walked in moments later and saw me holding the dustpan with the glass pieces in it

"Go throw them in the bin!" He spat "I thought it was obvious what you do with rubbish"

"But I can't Niall I've-" he cut me off before I could finish

"-Why the fuck can't y-" He growled but I cut him off

Can't he just wait for me too finish, does he have to be so insistent on being cruel.

"-Well if you would let me finish what I am saying then maybe I could give you a reasonable explanation." I spoke "I can't really move with an injured leg" I stated the obvious, my leg wasn't touching the ground, and he saw it was raised in Harry's house.