chapter 3

I and Zack were having breakfast at my place after our jog when my mom walked in. She gave Zack a quick hug and soon the both of them started talking. Zack was close to my mom. She thought of him as the son she never had. It was very sweet seeing them like this. "So Zack are you seeing someone right now?" way to go mom. She had a knack of embarassing me and even Zack when he was home. "No Mrs. Ryder. No one special right now" he replied coyly. I raised my eyes questioningly at Zack. He just smiled innocently. " Zack dont you have to go? We have school in 30 mins" I asked to save him from my mom. "Oh yes. See you later Mrs.Ryder. I will pick you up in 20 Becky" he said and went out through the front door. "Such a sweet boy. Whichever girl he dates will be really lucky" my mom said. "Aw yes. She will be lucky indeed" I replied with a hint of sarcasm.

I walked in the school hallway with Zack and he saw some of his football team mates. " Hey Becks, I will see you later. I need to talk about the game with the boys" he said and hurried off in their direction. I spotted Emma near the lockers and walked up to her. I hugged her from behind just happy to see her. " I was waiting for you Becky" she said turning around. "There's a hot new guy in school. He's just moved here from England. His name is Finn and he is gorgeous. He's beautiful Becks" she went on excited. "Why exactly are you telling me all this?" I asked her. "Cause you like british guys with accents and he has a very sexy one" she replied. This sparked my interest. I did have a thing for guys with accents. It justified my obsession for One Direction and Klaus from vampire diaries. " Well lets just hope we have a class together" I told her grinning.

I had English first period and being the klutz that i was, I tripped over someones bag and dropped my books. A hand reached out to help me. "Let me help you with that" said someone in a very strong British accent. I looked up to see the most handsome face I had ever seen in my life. He had greenish- gray eyes. A strong jawline. And the goofiest yet the cutest smile I had ever seen. This had to be Finn. "Thank you so much" i said taking the books from him. For some reason I couldn't stop blushing. I heard giggling at the back. It had to be Emma, I chose not to look. "I am Finn Morgan, the new student" he said extending his hand to me. " I'm becky" I said taking his hand still red in the face. His hand was soft but his arm was still strong. It made me weak in the knee. "Nice to meet you Becky" he said smiling. That beautiful goofy smile of his. " Nice to meet you too. If you need anything at all, feel free to ask. And thank you once again for the books " I said rather shyly and went to sit next to Em." Ahem ahem" . I ignored Emma. "Ahem ahem" . " What Em?" I asked rather annoyed. "Gorgeous isn't he? looks like someone is into him" she said with that stupid smirk on her face. I didn't reply, just blushed.

I was sitting with Emma during lunch when Zack came and sat next to me. "How was practice?" I asked. "Tiring. The coach is riding our asses to prepare us for the coming game, I need something to eat" he snatched the apple I was eating while saying this. " Hey look, there's Finn. Call him to our table" said Emma. "No are you crazy? He'll think I'm weird" I replied while my eyes searched for Finn, "Who's Finn?" asked Zack quite confused by the entire thing. "The gorgeous new guy from England who Becky has a crush on" answered Emma giggling. " I do not " I said now red in the face. " Do you?" Zack asked looking at me. "No zack. Em just likes making things up" I said rather sharply. "Finn , Finn" shouted Emma in Finns direction waving her arms wildly, trying to get his attention. "Will you shutup?" I said trying to pull Em's waving hand down. Finn turned in our direction and smiled when he saw me. " Finn come join us" shouted Emma in his direction. He came over and sat opposite me. I smiled at him. " Finn this is my friend Zack" I said introducing Zack. Zack looked at me quizically when I said friend because I always introduced him as my best friend. He found it odd. "And you already know Emma from english" I went on. "Nice to meet you all" he said in his strong british accent. He extended his hand to Zack, and Zack shook it a little roughly I noticed.

The lunch bell rang and it was time for us to go to our classes. I and Finn didn't have any classes together after the break. He got up from our table and said " I look forward to seeing you tomorrow" in my direction with that smile of his. I blushed and Finn walked away waving goodbye.