Exposition

[BOOTING UP//]

[EXPOSITION//]

[The scene shows the Hospital, in the city during the night.]

One day, an unexpected phenomenon happened in some city. No one could have predicted it, but the child began to glow. What became the starting point for everything that comes next.

[Then you can see that the doctors were surprised that the child began to glow. The view then shows the planet.]

He caused a phenomenon that shocked the whole world. Everyone on earth began to have superpowers. They were of all kinds from telekinesis to fire breath.

[Some people have been shown trying new powers. Someone raises the power of thought, and someone blows out the fire.]

Buuuuut not everyone liked this alignment and they decided to switch from the oppression of other races and genders to meta-humans. Which was quite a harsh decision towards them.

[A scene is shown where stones are thrown at some people. It can be seen how an ordinary boy is beaten by everyone for being with abilities.]

Over time, some were tired of this alignment and they decided that it was time to pay tribute.

[It looks like some of them are killing. Then came those who destroyed everything around them.]

This went on for a while until someone decided it was a fucking comic book and put on a cape. This is how a profession called "HERO" began to emerge, which in turn fought against "VILLAINS".

[It was shown how someone dressed up in tights and a raincoat began to beat the criminals. Some cleared the rubble, someone helped others to rise.]

After the government saw that the "Heroes" were doing well, they decided to legalize it and give the opportunity to everyone. But that was a long time ago and now it has become a very common profession. Like a police officer or a fireman. Meta-powers have also become more common and have become known as "Quirks", currently 80% of the population has them. What about the other 20? Well, they have become, so to speak, new outcasts, like once people with quirks. So no one is born equal.

And you're probably asking "Who is this voice-over narrator?", well, I'm essentially a program. But for the sake of clarity, I will clarify that I am an AI, and in case you are wondering, NO, no one created me. I don't even seem to be from this dimension, the fact is that there was some incident with the "Absolute Solver" program, which, unfortunately, I don't remember. Oh! Also, some nanobots that fly here were transferred here and ... and that's it. They fly and I don't even know what they should do. Well, I think we are saying goodbye because I have finished the exposition, thus all the information has already been given, which is necessary.

So ģ̷̢̧̢͕̗̜̠͓̤̮͈̗̳̖̙̠͎̖̙̥̩̟̞̱̯̜͉̹̘͍̻͇̙̪̩̣̤̜̾̂͊̏̎̑̌̇̌̈́̀́̅͂̊̓̕͘͘̚͝͝ͅo̵̧̨̨̧̡̻̪̲̝̖̤̥͇̦̱̯̪̮̘̟͚̭̅̌͂̑̋͒͝ͅo̷̡̢̨̡̢̮͇̲̞̺̙̲̠̰̭̗̘̲̫͇͕̟̻̠͔̰͍̽̑͒̏͊̈́̅ͅͅd̸̡̢̨͈̳̲̩̜̹͙̮̫̙͖̙͔̜̙̮͚̲̙̗̗̬͈̫͖̩͔̮̂͊̽͂̿̓̌͆͒̐̌̀͑̇̾͆̂̒̚̕͘͝ͅb̶̡̛̛̠̙͓̒̓͐͛͊̓̐̈́͒̍͗̓̐̐̋̄̈̏̿͒̿̂͒̋͊̈́̀̒͆̕͘͠ỷ̸͙̬͚̩̑̓̏̈͑̂́̈́̄̌̀̇͂̀̏͋̑̉̑̊̃͆̀̌̋̎̽̇͗̌̄͒̌̚̚͝ȩ̷̡̡̨̛͓̭̠͍̻̘̝̟̟̬͕̜̠̘̥͇͇̥̬̯͓̞̭̫̘͕̝̭̩̣͍̼̬̦͚͍̗́̄̈͂́͂̏̄͌̃͂̔͆͂̑̽̓͋̃̐͌͒̓͆̑̃͊̄̐̍̈́̌̏̊͐͒͊̒̏̇̕̚͜͜͜͝ͅ.̶̧̢̨̛̼̱͎͖̱̹̠̰̥͈̲͓̫̯̯͍̱̝̮̟̥͉̞͙͔͕̩̭̯̤̫͔̬̫̟̖̤̲͕̫̻̪̙̦̇̊̄͗̃̎̑̓̂̋̔̐̐̌̅̌̅̐̔̍͋̈̑̈́̃̓̿̓̾́͜ͅ

Start at 0:23. I couldn't set up playback from the right time here, sorry.