Systems check

As soon as Mei got to her workshop, she looked around and hoped no one had seen her. It was decomposing in one of the abandoned buildings, and it was... unique. Someone apparently was a fan of European architecture and decided to build something like a mansion ... and in the forest that did not add a single drop of horror! It was abandoned because some idiot thought it would be fun to "play" maniac. Money can help buy almost everything... except for paying off honest civil servants, thus they were arrested. This building still stands today due to the fact that some claimed to have heard the restless souls speak. Which is complete nonsense, so she secretly changed her tools so that no one would stop her from making her creations! Plus, it's not that far from her house (well, plus or minus an hour of running), so she can pretty easily bully back and forth.

 Which is complete nonsense, so she secretly changed her tools so that no one would stop her from making her creations! Plus, it's not that far from her house (well, plus or minus an hour of running), so she can pretty easily bully back and forth

As soon as she entered she was greeted by darkness again, so she took her flashlight to get to the place where the workshop was. The house itself was quite huge, although to be precise it was kind of like a Manor. She equipped one of the rooms with a generator and her tools along with lamps, of course it was hard to bring everything and the generator was homemade. But no one bothered her to build her babies!

She just got to her workshop, she checked the batteries and figured out how long the energy would last, well, it was enough for about three hours of continuous work and YES the batteries are also homemade, don't ask how she doesn't remember. So she just flipped the switch and the light came on. Although she never saw it, but when she was in the dark, his cameras were visible, which glowed. They were staring at the Manor all the time and she didn't even notice that he was in "Scary" form. But when she turned on the light, he quickly became the guy who followed her like nothing happened.

"Okay, welcome to my workshop!" She said with such enthusiasm and spread her arms out to the sides. "This is where I build my little ones, from grappling hooks to jetpacks!" She kept flaunting her genius and saying that she would become the CEO of Hatsume Industries. "Okay, enough about me, let's talk about you!" Then she turned to face him. She was still nervous when she looked at him and couldn't forget that monster form. But she suppressed it and decided to continue. "I'm curious what you can do because you looked like a mixture of organic and mechanical. So you must be able to do something, right?" She asked him and took out a notebook to write.

Izuku himself also thought about his abilities. To begin with, he wanted to see what kind of mechanical part of the current he had.

He closed his eyes and saw a lot of information, he apparently became something like a computer and will never forget everything that came to his mind, excellent. He looked to see if there was anything so he could find out what he could do, and he found a folder that said "No one wants a tutorial. If you're reading this, you're a nerd."... which is clearly not very friendly. He opened that folder and regretted it because it FUCK hurt! But on the other hand, he realized that he could rebuild well from mechanics, but it would be difficult with organics. What the hell was going on there was just crazy. Seriously how can you make some kind of monster when you were making a simple egg? As soon as he finished viewing the training file weighing... 50 Gigabytes?! Okay, I think it was necessary to see at least how much it weighed.