//Synchronization

To be honest, Mei didn't know what to think of her new friend. On the one hand, he is a rather creepy-looking robot zombie, and on the other, he seems like an ordinary guy. She was glad that now he could make sure that no one stole her babies! She always suspected that someone would want to steal her babies! They could take it and then pass it off as something they did, which would be unfair! And if such a person would be found, then she would KILL him! But she could not do this because of the law and the fact that she did not know where to put the bodies. At least now she knows that her babies are safe and can sleep peacefully.

She returned to the workshop with a backpack full of various electronics. She also decided that she would ask him if he could make her better. The way he worked was simply mesmerizing, such accuracy and speed! And also the moment that he does not need human needs and also does not have their disadvantages. How she had long dreamed of creating for days on end without interruption, but her body constantly told her to stop and rest. She lost so much inspiration because of this that it's just not good!

But as soon as she entered the workshop, she noticed something, there was a strange smell. It was the smell of rotten meat, but there was no meat around here at all, so where did it come from? She decided to look around and found a camera lying around, and it was partially in something red. As soon as she picked it up, she decided to look at all the footage, and the last shots surprised her, if not shocked. She saw how he killed the guy who filmed all this, the one who wanted to steal her babies. After that, this camera was lying around for a while, and after that three more appeared, but they were also killed. Although one of them was a hologram, she did not feel disgusted by what she saw. She knew that killing was bad, but... she didn't feel anything when someone in her workshop was killed. After watching, she deleted all the records so that no one would know what was there.

She might have just become an accomplice in crime, but she didn't care. She was the main thing that all her inventions are safe, and if someone died when he tried to steal. Well, it's their fault that they tried, after all, they would have survived if they had just left. I'll have to thank Izuku for that later, maybe we'll create some kind of patrol together to be here at night. Well, one thing is clear, now nothing will be the same as before.

-

------------

Inko was very worried. Her son did not return home and did not answer her calls. She wanted to know where she failed as a mother, and she sort of noticed it. He always came limping and holding on to something. She never supported his dreams, she wanted him to be away from everything for fear that he would suffer. She realized that she was a bad mother.

Though she wonders where he got his injuries from? If there are bullies in the school, then Katsiki would protect him, right? They've been friends since childhood, so of course they'd protect each other! But starting to remember what his son looked like, she remembered that most of the injuries were from fire. Not just someone set it on fire, but as if it quickly flared up and then left ... She could not think that this was true, she would talk to Mitsuki and find out if it was true. How could she know what his son was doing right?

But first you need to go to the police and report the loss. She hopes that he will be found soon, because she only wants the best for him. But apparently she always thought it would be better for HER than for HIM. God, she's a terrible mother.

-------------

After some time, the police station is already considering the case of the disappearance of the boy. They initially thought of picking out some people to search... but then they found out he was quirkless so they didn't care. There were those who wanted to try to find it, they were given it and simply forgot because in a month it will be closed. Why would they waste resources on some boy when they could be given to finding villains.