Loading systems

Not everyone is born equal. I learned this wisdom at an early age. In a world where 80% have ability, I drew a short stick. The only consolation was articles on robotics, many people talk about the pros and cons of smart machines and this debate is not even close to over.

They fascinated me with the fact that they can be applied in almost any area! Of course, some may lose their jobs, but machines will be more efficient in certain situations.

I was thinking about becoming a Support Hero as a Power Loader. I started to study it all and made drawings, or better to say sketches of Drones. I came up with the design and how they would work. In fact, the most dangerous crimes occur at night, so I made it so that they were quite scary in the dark and unremarkable during the day.

I already thought that I was used to the fact that no one believed in me and began to try to be more practical. Everyone constantly admires some toasters that are incredibly remarkable, and those that should receive all the laurels are ignored or destroyed for fear that there will be a «Rise of the Machines» which is very stupid.

I've had a pretty lousy life, but who knew that this day could be the worst! You probably have the question «How much worse did it get?» and I will answer. Usually I got hit by bullies from school and had to endure it, because the Teachers apparently have problems with vision and hearing and when I reported they either threw all the blame on me or brushed it off.

So yes, I have a «super» school! And the most important thing that day we had career guidance where everyone chose one profession, HEROES. No one ever thought about a backup plan if things didn't work out, and besides, they didn't make any effort to prepare. I knew that I would lose physically, so I prepared intellectually, so if I fail, I will apply to Support or somewhere else where knowledge of technology and machines is needed. And I wanted to enter UA, as it is the most prestigious school in Japan.

But my crappy teacher decided to mess up everyone where I go, which seems illegal to me, but there's nothing I can do because they're incredibly slippery since this place has been festering for years. And by the way, this announcement caught the attention of one guy Bakugo Katsuki, he was once my friend, but now one of the main tormentors after he got his powers.

He is, as the rest say, a «Rising Star and Future Number 1 Hero» which I disagree with. He can, of course, eat, but that's where his kayaestva ends, he will hang out at the bottom of the ratings if he doesn't understand that Heroes are not only fights. After all, Heroes should save and protect, and not beat and belittle.

Although even more annoying is the whisper in the back of my head, it gives me ideas on how to deal with my class in the most brutal way possible. Of course, I like some ideas, but it is illegal and difficult to implement, so it remains only in my dreams. This may sound unhealthy, but tell me you never thought about killing someone.

Well, as I said, this caught his attention, he came to me after school and took one of my notebooks. It was quirk analysis notebook number 13, after all, robotics wasn't the only thing I was interested in. Quirks are quite interesting, how they can be used and how unique they are.

Which he burned with his quirk. It allows him to secrete nitroglycerin sweat which he can then explode in his palms. After burning my notebook, he threw it out the open window. He told me not to go to UA as it spoils his origin story.

And those words that he said to me when he left became a turning point in my life. After all, I have accumulated so much over the years and these words made a crack in the dam.

"If you want a whim, jump like a swan from the roof and pray for it in your next life!"

[MP3 Dramatic Music – On]