Part 11

[Name] POV

"Get ready" i said making them look at me confused.

"We're going to leave this room" i continued.

"What!?, Why?!" Shouted Na-yeon.

'This girl does really love to shout a lot' i thought and sigh trying to calm my self down.

"Cause we can't stay here any longer or else more of us are gonna die" i said and that made her shut up, thankfully.

"But [Name], what if anything happens to us when we go out?" On-jo asked.

I look at her and then one of the bags in the room. I walk towards it and open it then took out the things inside.

I smile when i saw just what i needed. I turned around and walk towards On-jo.

"Here" i said as i took her arm and tape her arm then look at the others.

"Take a look of the other bag if there's any tape" i said which they did.

"Here, you do the rest" i said and hand On-jo the tape then look at the others as they finished looking for more tape.

'Do lady luck hate me?' I thought as i look at the two tapes on the table.

I look at I-sak and hand her the tape then handed the other one at Min-ji.

'I don't know what will happened to her in the future since she isn't supposed to be alive so it's better to keep her safe' I thought then look at Na-yeon who started complaining.

"Why is it only them?!" She shouted, asking.

"Cause we only find three tapes" i said but that didn't make her shut up.

"So?, you could have given the other one to me but no, you give it to them, what if something happens to me huh?!!" She shouted again.

"Shut up!!" I couldn't stop myself and shouted, this made not only her to shut up but the others also didn't make a sound.

'Sh*t, calm down [Name]' i thought and massage my head, trying to calm my self down.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to shout, but can you please stop shouting when saying something, it's getting in my nerves" i said and look at Na-yeon who slowly nodded her head.

"Good, now, i give the tape to those three cause in this room, they are the slowest when it comes to running" i explained.

'Thank god they believed it' i thought and mentally sigh seeing them slowly nodding their heads.

Time skip

"Ready?" Asked Dae-Su while holding the doorknob.

I look at Su-Hyeok who was holding the opposite door's doorknob and then look at Dae-su and nodded my head.

Dae-su opened the door first then Su-hyeok followed, opening the other door and while the zombies run into the room through the first door, we all run out through the other and started running towards the stairs.

I purposely made my self last so I can help Su-hyeok and make everything safely fast but lady luck is just not on my side right now and decided to make things hard for me.

As everyone run upstairs, a zombie grabbed Su-hyeok's foot making him fall down. Cheong-san stop and was about to help him but Su-hyeok told him to continue running.

Although hesitant, Cheong-san did what was told and continue running. Su-hyeok then look at the zombie that was holding his foot and kick it on the head.

Seeing him stragglers at kicking the zombie off of him, I run fast and kick the zombies hand making it let go. I made a disgust face when the hand of the zombie made a sound as it broke.

I was then snapped out of my thoughts when Su-hyeok suddenly pulled me.

"let's go!" he said. I noticed that he was slowing down so I pulled away my hand and hold his then started running fast, pulling Su-hyeok with me.

I saw the others being surrounded by zombies and then I saw one of the zombies crawling.

'I-sak!' I realized what will happened next and let go of Su-hyeok's hand then run towards the group and pulled the zombie.

The zombie was about to bite me but got kicked by Su-hyeok in the face. These cought an unwanted attention on us. Some of the zombies turned around and spot us then started running towards Su-hyeok and me.

Su-hyeok then suddenly pulled me again and entered the art room. He was about to saw something but I quickly put my hand on his mouth to keep him silent.

He raised an eyebrow at me and was about to resist but I sign him to shut up and pointed at the zombies that are not so far away from us.

"look there" I whispered and pointed at the window which is close to us.

"I will go and open it then you will follow when I got out, ok?" I continued whispering. Thankfully, Su-hyeok didn't made a sound and just nodded his head.

I nodded back and slowly removed my hand off of his mouth then slowly and silently head towards the window.

I sigh in relief as window was easy to opened and didn't made a sound. As I got out, I sign Su-hyeok to follow what I just did.

Luckily, non of the scene in the original happened and Su-hyeok successfully got out through the window.

Just then, we saw a rope being thrown out of the window besides the room we were once in.

Then we saw Gyeong-su's head poking out of the window, looking down. Su-hyeok called out Gyeong-su's name making him look towards us.

"[Name]!, Su-hyeok!, Guys!, They're here!" as Gyeong-su shouted our name, we heard many voices saying that they want to see if it is really us.

Su-hyeok and I smile at them which some smile back while the other can be seen crying.