Part 2 of 4

With Eiji

His eyes slowly opened and the first thing he realized was that there was no pain. He felt strange. It was as if he somehow was the healthiest he had ever felt. Then there was another thing that he picked up was that someone was lying on top of him.

His eyes looked down and he blinked owlishly at the blond man on top of him. That person had some kind of similarity to Ash, though not really. The stranger was way more muscular and adding to this, the person's height was slightly bigger. Not a lot but still slightly.

"Ugh, why do I feel-" The person's voice was even deeper yet there was this hint of Ash.

"Um, Ash is that you?" Eiji couldn't help but ask in a hopeful voice.

"What the fuck is going on, Eiji. Shouldn't you be in the hospital?"

He let out a nod, yet the relief to see Ash made him hug his friend tightly. Ash was more than just a simple friend and seeing him alive and healthy, even though in a different body was making him feel such a relief.

"Uh, Eiji are you alright?"

"Yeah, just glad to see that we both are healthy. Even when not really in our bodies." His voice was chipper.

Ash pulled away and hummed. His gaze shifted around and he could not help doing the same. The place reminded him of the medieval times. Even what Ash was wearing reminded him of the times. From what he could tell Eiji was wearing something like that too.

"Ash, do you also have weird second memories?"

The man instantly looked back at him as looking thoughtful. "Yeah, but that does remind me, why in god's name didn't I knock?"

"From what I see, it seems like something that we both do." Eiji mused.

"Yeah, also uh there seems to be some kind of more than the typical friendship going on." Ash awkwardly said.

"How so?" Eiji was curious.

"Uh, Arthur, the guy I am in, is married and Gwen told him that he should just tell how he feels about Merlin," Ash explained.

His brows furrowed before a realization hit him. His entire face felt slowly full-blown blush. The fact that the guy he was in had his own feelings towards the body that Ash was in.

"Uh, I don't think telling you this will be helpful because well um..." Eiji felt shy.

Now that he felt Merlin's feelings towards Arthur, he knew that they were identical to those he held towards Ash. Though it was so much more and from what he could tell it was how Merlin felt too.

"Let me guess he feels the same way?" Ash held amusement.

"Um, I mean uh." He could not get any sentences out.

"Awe, are you embarrassed?"

Eiji puffed his cheeks out. What could he even say to this? Eiji did not want to make Ash believe that those feelings only came because of the person he was right now.

"Ash." His voice was hesitant, not fully sure how to start a conversation like that.

"You don't need to be nervous. I won't judge." Ash reassured, yet Eiji was unsure that this conversation would go well.

Even though he loves his friend, he does not want to make things awkward after telling this to Ash. Yet farther they came not as the door ended up snapped open.

"Merlin, I need your help with some magic-related things." A man's voice called out.

How does he even help with this? Eiji was not the person that he would be able to help. Ash looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't." He grumbled out.

"Are you alright?" The man asked and for a moment he had no idea who this was.

"Gwaine, is it that important?" Ash's voice made it clear that he did not want to leave him alone with this person.

How Ash was even remembering who this person was, showed once more how good Ash was at memorizing things. 

"Jeez, princess. I am not going to harm your dear crush." Gwaine teased.

Ash gave Gwaine a blank look, he on the other hand could feel his entire face heat up. It was such a typical thing of Gwaine to say.

"Gwaine, when you're only here to embarrass me you can leave." His voice showed that he was not in the mood.