ℍ𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕦𝕥

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩;
It was a warm summer evening when I first met River Phoenix. We were both attending a party at a mutual friend's house. I had heard of River before, of course - he was already a rising star in Hollywood. But I never expected to actually meet him, let alone be asked out by him.

When he first approached me, I was surprised by his down-to-earth demeanor. He was kind and friendly, and we struck up a conversation about music and movies. We talked for hours, and before I knew it, the party was winding down.

As we said our goodbyes, River asked me if I wanted to grab a drink with him sometime. I was taken aback - this was River Phoenix, after all. But I said yes, and we exchanged numbers.

A few days later, he called me up and asked if I wanted to meet him at a little dive bar he knew. I said yes, and we spent the evening drinking beers and laughing. It felt like we had known each other for years.

As the night wore on, River leaned in and kissed me. It was a gentle, sweet kiss that left me breathless. He asked me if I wanted to go on a real date with him the next week, and I said yes.

We dated for a few months after that, and although things eventually fizzled out between us, I'll always remember that warm summer night when River Phoenix asked me out. He was one of the kindest, most genuine people I ever met, and I feel lucky to have known him, even if it was only for a little while.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞;

t was a warm summer afternoon when Corey Haim asked me out. I was walking down the street, lost in my own thoughts, when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Corey standing there, with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, I was hoping I'd run into you," he said. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime?"

I was completely taken aback. Corey Haim, the famous actor, was asking me out? I couldn't believe it.

"Sure," I managed to stammer out. "That sounds great."

We exchanged numbers and made plans to go out the following week. We went to a small Italian was a warm summer afternoon when Corey Haim asked me out. I was walking down the street, lost in my own thoughts, when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Corey standing there, with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, I was hoping I'd run into you," he said. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime?"

I was completely taken aback. Corey Haim, the famous actor, was asking me out? I couldn't believe it.

"Sure," I managed to stammer out. "That sounds great."

We exchanged numbers and made plans to go out the following week. We went to a small Italian restaurant and talked for hours about everything under the sun. Corey was charming, funny, and incredibly easy to talk to.

After dinner, he walked me to my car and gave me a hug. "I had a great time," he said. "Let's do it again soon."

We went out a few more times over the next few weeks, but ultimately decided that we were better off as friends. Despite that, I'll always cherish the memory of that warm summer afternoon when Corey Haim asked me out.

ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕞𝕒𝕟;

Corey Feldman was someone I had always admired from a distance. So, when he asked me out on a date, I was over the moon.

It happened one evening when I was walking home from work. I saw Corey sitting at a nearby café, sipping on a cup of coffee. I was hesitant to approach him but my curiosity got the better of me. I mustered up the courage to walk up to him and say hello.