seven

🎶 Invisible by 5SOS🎶

Mew's POV

Another day, of painted walls and football on the TV, no one sees me. It was like I'm there but also not really. Like, I can wander around freely, but somehow I'm also stuck in one place. I found it not fair that I can see my loved one crying and praying over my almost-dead body but they can't see me. I found it extremely prejudiced that I can touch them but they can't feel my touch. It was awfully painful to see them so miserable, hoping for me to come back and be by their side when I already did in fact. I tried to comfort them, but they can't feel it. I tried to reassure them that I was indeed there, but they can't hear me. It's like everything I do now is pointless.

I saw Gulf. He always sat there, by my lifeless body, looking so bloody restless and almost hopeless. He keeps praying and praying but I know him, I can see through his mind and that being said, I know he's slowly losing hope too.

I have no idea how long it has been. I feel like it was just a few hours ago that I got hit by that probably intoxicated driver, but from the look of Gulf and my family, I'm sure it wasn't an a-few-hours-ago thing.

I sat there, on the couch, watching Gulf slowly rest his head on my hand, hoping for at least a small nap. His caramel eyes closed while his lips parted slightly. I walked towards him, carding his soft fluffy hair with my finger. I miss him, I miss calling him mine. If he only knew that I already forgave him for everything he did and that there's no need to keep blaming himself.

I suddenly feel everything spinning around before I fell into complete darkness, surrounded by nothing but the gloomy aura and humid air. What the fuck just happened? Where am I?

I walked around blindly, wishing to find a shed of light. It feels like I'm in endless darkness because there was no border and no end, it feels like I'm moving in a circle, lost in the dark woods.

Out of nowhere, I saw a flicker of light at the far end, giving me slight hope. I ran towards it as fast as I could, but it keeps getting further and further away. Abruptly a huge amount of lights coated me, sending me into a completely different place.

It was our flat. I saw Gulf and me, all cuddled up on the couch, giggling with each other and sharing tender kisses. The smiles on our faces seemed permanently planted, love and joy showed in our eyes. I remember that day, it was on our third anniversary, four months before everything started to spin around and went down the hill.

"I love you, Mewwie"

"I love you, baby"

"Do you think we can make this last?"

"Of course, we've lasted for this long, I'm sure we can last for another century"

"If you are by my side, I think everything's possible."

"We'll be in this together, remember? I won't go anywhere just like you won't"

Oh, how wrong I was at that time.

"What do you see in 10 years?"

"Eh? What's with the sudden question?"

"Nothing, just wondering"

"Oh well, I see myself in a homey house, with a certain giant baby called Mew Suppasit, having a dog and two cats running around the house with a small pretty girl chasing them. What about you?"

"You see yourself with me even in 10 years?"

"Of course, I was hoping for marrying you someday. Don't you see it too?"'