ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Today was the day that we were all dreading the most. It was the first day of school and it could go in any direction, and I knew Peter needed me more than ever. So, Ned and I decided that we would meet up with Peter and walk with him so that he knew that he had our support, but nothing could prepare us for the crowd that was waiting outside of the school. Betty gave me a heads up, informing me that the school was drawing a large crowd of adults who weren't students..

But what was more shocking was the ass kissing that Flash was doing. He was waiting for us outside the school and headed towards us when he spotted us. "Peter...Spidey, My Man, how have you been? " He says pulling Peter into a hug while Ned and I just gave each other a confused look. I asked Flash what he wanted. My tone was full of anger. He had a book talking about him and Peter being BFFs, but he left out the part where he made Peter's life difficult..

"I'm here to support my buddy here," he says playfully punching Peter on the shoulder, "damn, your parents mustn't give you a lot of attention, huh? Needing attention off everyone else, honestly, it's sad," I say, pushing past him and grabbing Peter's hand. "Are you ready? " I say looking at him because a lot of attention was about to be on him. He doesn't say anything but just nods before squeezing my hand three times. 

We headed on to the school grounds. I was to the left of Peter and Ned on his right. Betty wasn't kidding when she said that there was a big crowd waiting outside, they were holding signs. Some of them were there to support Peter, and I was glad to see that, but of course, some were against Peter. They were all screaming things at us like...

"Mysterio forever"

"Y/N, you know he's a murder, right?"

"MURDERER!"

Somewhere even asking Peter and I to kiss for a video, which made me a bit uncomfortable, but I couldn't let him know. I heard Ned telling someone to back off to which someone replied asking who he was, and he said he was Peter's best friend, but Flash cut him short to promote his book. And best believe when I had the chance, I was going to give Flash a piece of my mind. But for now, I just grabbed the book out of his hands and threw it into the bin that was beside us.

"That's my final warning" I tell him giving him a death glare before Peter, and I were stopped by security that were outside the school with handheld metal detectors and scanned Peter. He started to wait for me until the security women told him that he couldn't, and he was dragged into the school before shouting that he would wait for me inside. "I'm going to murder Flash" Ned says as he goes into the line behind me, "Join the line" I say while getting scanned by the lady before being told that I was clean and could go in.

I finally make it into the school but was pulled into an empty classroom by someone by my hoodie and turned around to see MJ, "You could have choked me" I say fixing my hoodie, "oh boohoo, anyway how are you doing" she asks me with what I think is a concerned face but with MJ, you can't really tell. "To be honest, it's a lot and it all happened so fast from finding out Peter was Spider-Man in Europe to all this now... It's a lot for me so God knows what it likes for Peter" I say.

"Wait you only figured out in Europe, not the point. I know you're concerned about Peter and how he is feeling but you need to remember that your feelings matter too, you're going through this too" she tells me before staring at me for a moment before telling me that she needed to go and just left me alone. I knew that she was right, but my focus was on Peter as his boyfriend and the fact that he was alone in the school without me made me feel nervous but how I'm feeling can wait.

I left the classroom that MJ had dragged me into and made my way to find Peter, as I walked up the stairs, I saw a weird shrine about Peter with different things like his decathlon blazer, one of his awards for science, a drawing and a lot of other things. I didn't know if I found it cute or creepy, maybe a mixture of both. I saw Peter down the hall and was about to head towards him when Miss Welsh called me into the music room.