Panshade the Prankster!

Exploring a Lewekan jungle for a scenery date, you and Marnie get separated by a Shadow Ball, and while Marnie is safe, the explosion sends you flying so far you begin falling towards the water of the nearby ocean!

...only to be snagged by a fishing rod! Opening your eyes and looking at the person holding it, you see she's a blue haired girl accompanied by a Brionne.

"Finally! I hooked my greatest catch yet! You~"

"S-sorry, who are you?"

"I should be asking you the same question, big boy~"

(Note: Lana is actually really horny in the games, look it up, it's weird)

Meanwhile, Marnie is battling the Pokémon that sent you flying, using her Morpeko!

"Aura Wheel!"

Panshade uses Sucker Punch!

"Grr, you little... fine! I'll just do this then!" Marnie tosses a Pokéball at Panshade and catches it!

"Panshade has been registered to your Pokédex!"

"Heh, nice. Now to find Y/N-"

"Hi! Looking for this stud~?"

Lana leads you back to Marnie. "I'm Lana! I caught this handsome guy before he could fall into the ocean!"

"Interesting. Uh, we were actually here for a date, admiring the scenery when Panshade over here knocked him into the ocean."

"Aw, I wanted him for myself~"

"Join the club. Harem, rather. Myself, Serena, her Braixen, Chloe, Liko, Iris..."

"Alright~! You hear that, big boy~? We're gonna have SO much fun together~" Lana giggles.