Assembling the Abyss Chasers!

After your battle with Xevon, you heal up your team, and find Drayton in the Terrarium's Polar Biome.

"Hey, you kept me waiting! Are you here to battle?"

"I'm here to ask for your help."

"What...?"

"If you insist on a battle, we'll talk while we do."

"Okay...?"

"Good. Go, Ogerpon and Frosfyre!"

"Go, Dragonite and Flygon! Flygon, Mega Evolve!"

"Damn, okay then. Frosfyre, use Freezing Fury on Dragonite! Ogerpon, come back! Go, Savoltaic! I'm sorry, but I need a clean switch to Gorochu!"

Savoltaic looks back at you in disappointment.

"I know, I know, but I can't risk Gorochu getting hit with a ground type move!"

As it turns out, Dragonite not only held a Yache Berry, but also had the Multiscale ability, greatly weakening the Freezing Fury attack.

"Dragonite, use Tailwind! Flygon, use Earthquake!"

Frosfyre takes heavy damage, but somehow isn't defeated. Savoltaic, on the other hand, is.

"Alright, Savoltaic, return! Go, Gorochu!" You briefly consider using Gorochu's Forge Form, but decide that it's too risky, since if your Forge Form Pokémon is defeated, you automatically lose the battle. "Use Dragon Rush on Flygon!" You had swapped out Speed Surge for a strong Dragon type move for more type coverage.

You also have Frosfyre use Freezing Fury on Dragonite again, and both opposing Pokémon are defeated.

"Return! Go, Haxorus and Sceptile!"

Ah shit.

"Frosfyre, return! Go, Ogerpon!" You give her the Hearthflame Mask, allowing her to become part fire type.

"Use Ivy Cudgel on Sceptile! Gorochu, use Dragon Rush on Haxorus!"

Sceptile is defeated, but Haxorus stays on the field thanks to its Focus Sash.

"Breaking Swipe!"

"Gorochu! Use your tail to fling Ogerpon upwards to help her dodge the attack! Then use Iron Tail to fling yourself up too!"

Both Pokémon dodge the attack, and Gorochu comes down with an Iron Tail right on Haxorus' head, defeating it.

"Return, both of you. Go, Kingdra and Metropludon!"

Drayton terastalizes Metropludon into a pure Dragon type

"Ogerpon, return! Go, Anubrios! Use Aura Blade on Metropludon! Gorochu, use Immortal Thunder to get Kingdra out of the way!"

"Kingdra, before you get hit, use Rain Dance!"

Kingdra does so, and is then defeated by Gorochu.

"Now, Metropludon, use Electro Shot on Anubrios!"

Anubrios is instantly defeated.

"Gorochu, use Dragon Rush to knock Metropludon over!"

Your plan succeeds.

"Now, put everything you've got into another Immortal Thunder! Ogerpon, come on out and use Ivy Cudgel as well!"

Working together, your Pokémon take Metropludon down.

"Nice! Alright Drayton, will you help me now?"

You fill him in on the situation.

"I don't exactly have the authority to get the rest of the Elite Four on board, but Kieran does. He-"

"I'll help," Kieran interrupts. You didn't even realize he was there.

"Oh, good! Guess that's settled then!"

"I'm sure my sis would be willing to help out too."

You call Lacey and she agrees to help stop Team Void as well. And Crispin follows suit, probably because of his massive crush on Lacey.

As for the rest of the girls, they're obviously willing to help you. And so, you become the leader of the Abyss Chasers.

Chloe gets in touch with Dawn and Goh, and they join you as well. Goh gets in touch with Ash, who in turn gets in touch with Leon, and they both join you too.

And Ash is really contributing a lot, by contacting old friends of his, like Misty, Brock, May, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie, Mallow, Kiawe, Professors Kukui and Burnette, and Sophocles.

And with this group of friends, old and new, you embark on your quest to find and stop Xevon and Team Void, as the journey continues!