Polar Pals!

"And here we are!" Axel exclaims. "Welcome to the Aurora Icelands!"

You look up to see a beautiful display of the northern lights painting the night sky. "Wow..."

"Here's where you'll find some of the Pokémon you're looking for. Just be careful about the wild Shokiru! They like to freeze their prey, and then fry them with electricity!"

"Will do! Although if they're Ice Type, I'm sure Magnarok can handle them!"

"I know, but take caution, just in case. I'll wait here for you to find the Pokémon you need. And be extra cautious when traversing the icy cave up ahead. That's where the Lord of the Boreal lives. It's fiercely territorial."

"Got it. Thanks for helping me out, by the way!"

You begin your search for Glacix or Polartic, and sure enough, you find a Cubchoo! You catch it, train it with Piplup until they evolve into Beartic and Prinplup, and have your newly evolved Pokémon hunt for an item called the Arctic Horn, so Beartic can evolve again.

And soon enough...

"Nice! And how close are you to evolving, Prinplup?"

Your Pokédex indicates that Prinplup is level 35.

"Nice! Now let's-"

Suddenly, the ground begins to shake, and a Glacix with a yellow glow appears. This must be the Lord of the Boreal!

"Shit... that's not good! Polartic, Prinplup, are you two ready?"