Overcoming a Legend - Part 2

"I'm grateful that you stopped my gramps, but that doesn't mean I'll go easy on you! Go, Alakazam!"

"I have one too! Come on out!"

"Use Psybeam!"

"Dark Pulse!"

The attacks collide, and Gary's Alakazam is hit.

"Alright then. Mega Evolve and use Focus Blast!"

"Dodge it and use Dark Pulse!"

Mega Alakazam is defeated.

"Return. Go, Pidgeot! Let's Gigantamax!"

"Alakazam, return! Go, Gorochu! Use Immortal Thunder!"

"Use G-Max Squall!"

A/N: G-Max Squall does heavy damage, and also sets up Tailwind.

The attacks collide, and it looks like Pidgeot is about to get hit, but then...!

"Now, dodge it and use Max Strike!"

Gorochu gets hit and staggers back, then uses Immortal Thunder again, striking Pidgeot down.

"Return. Alright, since this is a three-on-three and you've got me down to my last Pokémon, I'm gonna do everything I can to win! Go, Blastoise! Now, let's do this! We'll crush Gorochu and any other Pokémon in our way!"

 Alright, since this is a three-on-three and you've got me down to my last Pokémon, I'm gonna do everything I can to win! Go, Blastoise! Now, let's do this! We'll crush Gorochu and any other Pokémon in our way!"

"Use Hydro Pump!"

"Immortal Thunder!"

The attacks clash, and Gorochu gets hit and staggers back.

"Now use Skull Bash!"

"Dodge it by using Iron Tail to leap into the air!"

Gorochu dodges the attack, and slams into Blastoise with the Iron Tail attack, knocking it out.

NSFW SCENE INCOMING

Back in the lobby, you're about to take a walk again when Liko and Sango pull you behind a tree, giggling and removing your clothes.

"Oh, alright then, guess we're doing this now."

"Shh~" Sango kisses you to shut you up while Liko puts her lips around the tip of your cock.

You just lay back and let the girls do what they want with you. Sango takes off her clothes and mounts your face, Liko doing the same with your cock. So now Sango is riding your face, and Liko is bouncing on your dick. You dig into Sango's pussy with your tongue, causing her to let out a satisfying moan, meanwhile Liko is bouncing faster and faster on your cock.

Soon enough, the three of you orgasm. And afterwards, Sango gets up, casually putting her clothes back on as if nothing happened.

"Whew~! That was fun~!" Sango says. "Thanks for helping me out there, Liko~"

"Hmph, I only did it so I could have some fun too~"

You and Liko also get dressed, and head back into the stadium to get ready for a battle against Red, champion of Kanto.