Prologue

Moondrop used to be nice, but that was before 'the daycare incident'. In fact, he even use to have his own body. You see, long ago when the daycare was still new, Sundrop and Moondrop use to be two different people, body and everything. Sundrop and Moondrop, the daycare attendants, the two who played off each other so very well. Sundrop, the hyper one, the one who did stuff and asked questions later, he was like a child, he was also innocent like a child. Then there was Moondrop, the calm one, the one who stopped Sun from doing stupid things, he was also the one that had to explain to Sun a bunch of things when he didn't get something. Honestly, most of the.. not-quiet innocent stuff Sun knows is probably due to Moon explaining it.

However, one day a teenager came to the daycare. It was a normal day, Sun was getting the kids ready for bed and Moon was about to come out when Sun spotted the kid with a crowbar in the corner. He walked up to him, "Hello there friend! How are you enjoying the daycare?" Sun says.

Sun to this day doesn't know why the kid didn't attack him, maybe it was because he was moving a lot, or maybe it was because he was near the children, but whatever the reason the kid just rolled his eyes, scoffed and pushed Sun out of the way. Sun frowns, he never understood teenagers, always so unhappy, annoyed, and rude, needless to say, Sun didn't much care for them, however, after this day Sun went from not caring about them to being scared and nervous around them.

Sun followed, trying to tell them that things like crowbars aren't allowed in the daycare cause small children there. The teen didn't seem to care and kept heading to where Moon was. Moon turned to them but before he could get a word out the teen attacked him. Sun screamed, and the other kids started panicking, crying, and hiding. Moon franticly tried to get him off and Sun tried to help only to be hit and face plate broke. Sun then ran to call security but by the time they got there and pulled the teen off, Moon was already damaged beyond repair. Moon was pulled off to parts and serves and was going to be scrapped if it wasn't for Sun.

He begged and begged them not to do it until the company cut him a deal. They would save Moon by putting him in Sun's body, this would force them to have to take turns controlling the body and they were to never both be out at the same time or have their own privet thought again. Sun agreed to save Moon and ever since then Sun and Moon were the way everyone knows now.

However, Moon was never the same, he doesn't trust anyone but Sun, he was violent, malicious, and Sun soon learned to fear him. Sun on the outside acts happy but inside he knows that he is forever the reason a dangerous robot exists and the only thing that keeps it at bay.

Oh, Sundrop and Moondrop, the daycare attendants, the two who play off each other so well. Sundrop the anxiety-ridden, overly nice, jittery mess one, and Moondrop, the violent, malicious, dangerous one. Both don't really trust anyone except each other to an extent. Rather they like it or not they are stuck with each other, forever.
.
.
.
.
Or are they?

-What do you think?

-Word count: 597