Chapter 10: Fazbear

Sun was sitting on the ground, drawing. Drawing what? Drawing Moon, of course.

Drawing Moon holding his hands, kissing him, anything – Sun just wanted to feel like he was with him again.

It was completely silent, other than the sounds of Sun's pencils and crayons against the dirty paper.

In fact, it was so quiet that Sun was able to hear the littlest things, like small animals and insects in the walls, wood planks falling and splitting apart, and footsteps coming up to the daycare's big door.

Sun immediately got up and grabbed the wire, flying up onto the ceiling and hopefully out of sight.

The daycare's big door creaked open, and in came figures that Sun couldn't quite make out, but they looked human.

That's when he heard them talk. "Do you think they're still alive?" the first voice asked.

"The others are," a second voice replied, "You got the lamp in case Moon tries to... you know."

"Yeah, I got it," the first voice said again. Lifting a lamp up, Sun moved a little out of the light's reach.

The first figure approached the drawings on the ground, looking at them closely. "These drawings... they look to be real recent."

The second figure looked around the room. "But where's Sun or Moon?" The first figure stood up straight with the page in his hand, the light shining on it.

"I don't know, but unless a hobo who really ships Sun and Moon took up residence here, then Sun and Moon are here."

The second laughed a bit at the first figure's joke.

Sun didn't know what they wanted, but if they were with the Fazbear company, then maybe they could fix him and... find Moon.

Sun quickly flew to the balcony and hid behind the curtains there.

The figures continued to speak. "You did restart them, right?" "Yeah. Like I did with all of them. Makes it easy to get them."

Sun raised an eyebrow. They reset him? Is that why he wasn't merged with Moon anymore? Is that why Moon was gone?

Sun felt his blood boil but quickly took a deep breath in, calming himself to the best of his abilities.

"You go up to their room. I'll check here." The second figure nodded, pulling out a flashlight and heading outside the daycare and to the daycare theater.

Sun thought that this would probably be the best time to go down.

If he didn't like what they wanted, then he would only have to deal with one of them.

So down he went.

As Sun got close, he cleared his throat. The figure turned around in surprise, their lamp beaming into Sun's face.

"Sun!? Is that—" "Why are you here... new friend?" The figure, that Sun could now see as a male Fazbear employee, took a step back.

"Sun! Um... hey! Uhh... how are you not turning into Moon?" Sun felt his eye twitch. "Moon's not here right now... thanks to you guys and your resets!" The guy jumped back.

"Hey... hey. Calm down. It was not our choice! It was Fazbear's! It just helps with the recovery process! Plus... it was a reset reset... we just put you back on your default settings."

Sun was silent for a minute. "That is what a reset basically does..." Sun felt annoyed by the dude.

"Right um.... look... is Moon also working?" Sun was silent again. "Moon... after your reset, he stopped responding..."

The worker seemed concerned. "Ok um... that's not good... hey, look, if you come with us, then we will fix you and see what happened with Moon. That sound good?"

Sun thought about it. "Ok... just... let me get something...." Sun quickly went to a corner and pulled out the music box that Moon had fixed and a few stuff toys of him, Moon, and the other animatronics.

He then came back. "Ok... I'm ready." The worker looked at him as he talked into his radio that he had on his belt.

He then asked, "Anything else?" Sun thought about it, not wanting to leave anything behind. He then shook his head.

"No, anything of importance was burned here in the fire... and everything else was destroyed in the earthquake that came after, according to Moon."

The worker nodded before opening the door. "Come on, Sun. Let's get you out of here."

Sun nodded and followed him out of the daycare... freedom at last.

-What ya'll think?

-Word Count: 746