Chapter 1: Happiness fills the room

Key:

Bold text= Moon talking in Sun's head.

Underlined = Sun talking in Moon's head

'text' = character thinking

"Text" = Normal talking
-----------------------

Everyone knew Sundrop as a happy, go-lucky guy. However, he actually wasn't really. In fact, he was kind of depressed. Of course, he would never show it, even to himself, but there always are a few times when he does have to convince himself not to jump off a bridge.

Sun started the day by finding the energy to get up from his pillow corner. He doesn't have an actual bed, so he just throws a few pillows together instead. Sun stretched before yelling in his normal voice, "Good morning, Moon!" he smiles to himself as he hears a loud groan in his head.

"Shut up, Sun." it says.

"Sorry, Moon." Sun frowns a little as he heads out of his room and onto his balcony.

He sighs as he jumps down into the ball pit, he puts on his biggest fake smile as he heads to the door, but before he could open it to let all the kids in, he heard, in his head, "Are we going to get fuck up after the gremlins leave?"

Sun sighs, "One, the children are not gremlins, and two.... maybe we will see."

"I want to be unconscious for a while...."

"Like I said. We will see. Ok?" "Fine, whatever. I'm going to sleep." Sun then smiles and opens the door.

Children run in, happily, they all side down the slide and land in the ball pit. Sun smiled, he loved the kids. It was the best part of his day. He walks over to where the kids are and watches them.

They were so cute, "Hello, starlights!!" Sun yells.

"Hello, Mr. Sun!!" The kids yell back

"Mr. Sun, can we draw today!?" A little boy asks.

"Of course!" Sun replies.

"Mr. Sun, can you pick us up!?" A little girl asked.

"Of course!! Whatever you guys want to do! There are no rules!! Except for Don't turn off the lights." The kids yell in celebration before running around like crazy.

Sun then thinks to Moon, 'Aren't they nice?'

"They're disgusting, vile, gross, little things." Moon replies.

'Moon! That's rude! The children are not disgusting! They are nice little curious things that I love!' Sun scolds him.

"Then love them by yourself. I'll be here....like always." Moon says.

Sun sighs, 'Gees Moon....' Sun stops thinking to Moon and just tries to focus on the children.

Some kids grab at his pants and shirt, trying to clime him. Sun giggles and picks up a few of them, "Hello, my little starlights!!" Sun yells as he twirls the kids around the room. Laugher and the sounds of happiness fill the room.

Kids clime in the play structures, and Sun made sure to keep an extra eye on them when inside of those things, if the company won't bother to make sure the kids are safe, then Sun will. Sun smiles as he watches all the kids run around happily, 'Maybe one day I could have one of my own....my own little starlight....I would have a forever friend....a forever friend....' Sun zones out as he keeps imagining his own little kid, before sighing.

'I wish it was possible....the closest thing I will ever have is the daycare....which I guess is good enough for me....' Sun smiles before realizing that the kids were grabbing at his legs, which snapped him out of his thoughts, and he giggled as he grabbed them, picking them.

"I'm flying!!" One kid yells happily.

"Me next! Me next Mr. Sun!!" A little girl yells.

"Don't worry, you will all get a turn." The kid Sun was holding grabbed onto one of the rays, spinning them. They gasp.

"They're spinnable! They're spinnable!!" A kid then yells.

"How fast can they go!!??"

"Spin them, Mr. Sun! Spin them!!" The kids start chanting, and Sun nearvesly laughs, "Alright alright. Settle down, settle down." Sun put the kid he was holding down before straightening himself as much as he can.

Sun tries to think of stuff, his ray were activated by emotions, especially when happy. Sun tries to think of happy thoughts and happy thoughts. Like puppies, kittens, rainbow, the sky, or....Moondrop. Yes, Sun thinks of Moon, a happy Moon. A very happy, happy Moon, like he used to be. Thank god Moon was sleeping right or else he would have explaning to do, but none the kest he thought of Moon, a happy, happy Moon..
.
.
.
.
And like that, kids gasped as Sun's rays spun like crazy.

-What ya'll think?

-Word Count: 776