Chapter 12: Memorys

Sun didn't know how long he was in the truck for—hours, days, maybe even a whole week. Either way, it was a while. He felt the truck move on the road, then felt it get loaded somewhere, perhaps getting shipped somewhere?

Sun just sighed as he tried to entertain himself. As he stared at his Moon plush, he felt memories of the real Moon flood back. Sun found comfort in them; he felt happy with them.

~*~

"God, how did you manage this one?" Moon asks Sun as he looks at the newfound injury on his body.

Sun lets out a nervous laugh, "I tripped..."

"Oh, what? At this point, I don't think the daycare is baby-proofed for the kids," Moon says, chuckling a little before sighing, "Doesn't matter, I guess." Moon grabs some spare parts from a broken S.T.A.F.F not on the ground, "Come here."

Sun walks over to Moon; he grabs Sun's arm, where the injury was, and starts repairing him. Sun blushes as Moon gently holds him while humming a little tune while fixing him.

"You are so accident-prone, Sunny...." Moon mumbles, "but I guess that's one of the reasons you're my best friend."

Sun smiles as his blush grows, his crush definitely growing more and more.

~*~

Sun smiles as he thinks of it; that was before the teen incident, before the merge, before the earthquake, before Moon stopped working. It was a nice memory.

~*~

"Oh my god, Sun, I think this is the most stuck you've got," Moon says as he tries to get Sun out from being tangled up in the wire back at the daycare.

"Sorry, I got carried away," Sun replies.

"You're lucky I found you and not some...agh..." Moon covers his mouth at the thought, "Hornball."

Sun lets out a nervous laugh, "Yeah... I just like to fly around, but I'm... not very good at it, I guess."

"I can tell. My god." Moon fiddles with a knot in the wire, trying to undo it, "You are so clumsy, you know? But I guess that isn't really a bad thing... makes you kinda cute."

Sun blushes, "O-Oh, shut up...."

"Can't make me," Moon replies, "You're the one tied up."

As Moon continued working on untangling Sun from the wire, Sun couldn't help but feel a mix of embarrassment and gratitude. "Well, next time I'll be more careful," Sun promised.

Moon chuckled, "I hope so. I might not always be here."

Soon Moon manages to finally free Sun from the wire; Moon stepped back, a grin on his face. "There you go, free as a bird. Or, in your case, a clumsy sun."

Sun rolled their eyes playfully. "Thanks, Moon. I owe you one."

Moon chuckled, "Just promise me you won't get tangled up again. I don't want to be your personal rescue mission every time. Especially if I'm not here."

"Ok, ok, I promise. You have my word," Sun replies.

"Good, now we're getting an update today, so the S.T.A.F.F should be here soon to get us. Get ready," Moon says.

Sun nods, "Ok, yeah, no worries. Got it."

~*~

Sun sighs as he lays back and closes his eyes; memories were nice, but it would be better if they were actually happening again, with Moon.

-What do y'all think?

-Word Count: 554