Chapter 7

Friday Night cont.

Thunk.

I looked up and she was still there, with the ball in her hand. I was flustered and confused until I heard a voice.

"Do you want to get of here? This is a park for kids you know." A girl's voice spoke. She was little and "sassy" with her hand on her hip and her dog sitting beside her. It made both Aliso and I laugh at her ways.

Alison got up first, and it made cold air shock my body from the absence of her warmth.

"Sorry." She said to the little girl. In my opinion, I wondered what a little girl was doing late at night walking her dog. But that was none of my concern. Her dog however, continued to give me stares, and as Alison and I kept walking with our backs turned, I felt the eyes of the dog burning in my back.

You'd think the things you see in movies and on T.V. we're a joke, but no. They were real, animals can sense another (different) creature in their presence. Although, we can't tell them to stop their weird behavior around us with our minds, like in the make believe shows you see from time to time. That's completely inaccurate.

But who am I to judge? I'm just an Australian werewolf who enjoys kicking a ball around.

"So, do you want me to walk you home?" I asked Alison. But would much rather rip her clothes off, even if I do respect her, she is remarkably beautiful.

"Um, my mom isn't home. Would you mind hanging out a little longer then?" She responded. But for some reason I knew that the answer that was on the tip of my tongue, would make me regret it.

"I want to, I really do. But I can't and it's because of the respect that I have for you, I'm afraid that I'll pressure you into something I don't think you'll want. At least, not for a while." I spoke to her. She walked closer, and kissed my lips.

"Calum, I'm old enough to decide whatever I want. Especially with who I want." She grinned.

I was shocked by her words. But I still barely know her, and I want to.

Her hand glided upon mine, and she pulled me towards her. I could her heart beating steadily, more than my own. Where as my heart beated like a cheetah. Her lips molded with my own and within a second I became putty in her hands.

As she pulled away, and a cool embrace fell over me.

"Is your gonna be home anytime soon?" I asked her. She shook her head and told me no. I know I'm probably not doing the best thing right now, but she said she was grown. I tried. A little bit.

---

We walked into her house, and in an instant I carried her her into her room. Of course with a sense of direction from her help. Her kisses went to my neck as I placed my hands on her soft skin above the hips. I hoisted myself up and hovered above her smaller body compared to mine.

Rip.

I shot up and looked at the sheets on Alison's bed. My claws dug into her bed. She was completely distracted, and didn't care to see what I am looking directly at. I started to feel my bones shift in my skin. I couldn't continue with her, not like this.

I jumped from her body and fell to the floor.

"Are you okay?!" She asked hysterically. I couldn't explain the truth, I had to make up a lie of some sort. She can't know about the truth, or else I'll lose her. And I don't think Ashton will be kind about an outsider knowing the truth about the four of us.