Chapter 4

Since Ashton lightened up the rules about going out at night, he let the boys and I go out to a party that's tonight. This time he's going too, but just to "keep an eye on me" he says. But I know deep down Ashton is annoyed of being locked up every full moon. I know he wants to fight it, and at least pretend he is like every other kid out there, that's normal.

"Hey, you guys ready?" Ashton calls out to all of us. We decided to get ready at his place since the party was closer to his house.

"Yeah, we're all good." Luke responded. I'm sort of nervous actually, I feel like Alison has been avoiding me all day at school. But it makes me more angry when I saw her talking to Jackson by my locker.

"Hey, you okay?" Michael says, snaping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just want to get to this party already." I half lie, I really was looking forwad to the party. Even if Alison was going room be there as well.

"Well then, lets get in the car." Michael says with a small laugh.

The boys and I piled into Ashton's car, driving to the party. I guess everyone is going to try to stay sober, because werewolves and alcohol dont mix well. Although, I read that it doesn't have any effect because our immune system is stonger than any other human. But just for safe keeping, no alcohol for anyone. The whole ride through, Luke thought it was a good idea to play the radio to get us in the mood. In all honesty, it actually worked.

A few minutes later, we arrived to the party. There were people on the front lawn with red cups in there hands. Guys were hitting on girls and girls were making out with guys. I really hope Alison isn't here for any of that. Ashton walks through the front door first with me, Michael, and Luke right behind him. And with in seconds every one snaps there heads at us. But it wasn't the same attention that they give us in school. It was like we were the new kids, and they were trying to figure out what we doing here. But the music kept playing and people eventually went on about their business.

The boys split and I went to sit in the living room where people were dancing on others and the music was playing. A few minutes past by and a girl in heels, a tight black dress, and two cups in her hands walks over to me and sits in my lap. I should probably know her name by now since she goes to the same school but by looking at the state she's in, she might too drunk to know herself.

"Hey, Calum. I brought you a drink." She slurs, while plopping her body on my lap, almost spilling the drink on me.

"I see that. Um, don't you think you slow down on the drinks." I say in her ear while laughing at her drunk actions.

"Nope, but I'll gladly go down on you." She says, smirking at me. I immediately find her unattractive, once I smell her toxic breath, almost making me choke. But the thought of her sucking me off amused me.

"I think you should go home. You're way to drunk right now sweetheart." I say as kindly as I could without offending her. I pick her up and place her next to me instead of sitting on my lap.

I start walking into the crowd of dancing people and girls quickly start to grind on me. One girl pushing her butt against my length, completely taking control of my body. She grabs my hands making me rub her curvy body up and down her soft boobes infront. I start leaning in kissing her neck, making her role her head back. She was really turning me on and I can't stop a girl once she makes me feel her body. I suddenly feel a manly hand placed on my shoulder and I see a few teammates from the soccer team. One happens to be a really good friend of mine, and the other who lives in this house.

"Hey man! I see you're having fun with Casey." My friend David says. I quickly lise myself in his really curly long hair.

"Uh yeah, she just started grinding on me." I say truthfully, I didn't even know that was her name up until now.