" texting each other"

as Niki reached his home..which to him didn't feel like home more like a place to survive until he moved out tho until then he was stuck in there as he entered he didn't see his mother on the couch..Niki panicked and started searching where she could be until he finally found her..

he found her in her room sleeping..Niki couldn't help but feel bad for his mother she'd lost her husband and herself..he couldn't bare seeing his mother like this so he shut the door and went to his room

Niki opened the door to his room..and hung his backpack on the doorknob and made his way to the bathroom...

as he pulled up his sleeves to wash his face..he saw it he saw..the cuts he made two days ago he stared at them for awhile and shrugged he washed his face and..went out of the bathroom he dried his face with a towel and..sat on his desk to start the hw he got...

time skip

Niki let go of his pen and fell back in his chair signing in relief as he was finally done he checked the time on his phone

8 : 30

he then saw the paper which that Jake guy gave him..he decided to text him..

Niki " ig there's no harm in texting this guy.."

Niki opened his phone and dialed the number and saved it he texted..

                                 Jake weirdo

Niki
       uh hi it's Niki..
                       seen..
                                                                    Jake
                                                 hey cutie how r u?
Niki
      first of all don't call me that second
of all I'm ok ig..u?
                                                                       jake
                                           not happening cutie and I'm fine..too btw wanna be friends?

Niki
      ugh...and sure u weirdo..
                                                                       Jake
                                                         ah sorry cutie but I gtg meet me in the bathroom at break gn ;)
       seen..

Niki turned his phone off blushing like a tomato Niki shrugged And thought " come on Niki u can't fall in love with someone this fast get ahold of urself "

______________________________________

Emi<3