"find out pt2"

....

Niki : " why would u turn it off?..it was just getting good..."

Jake : " sorry baby but I need to ask u something.."

Niki tilted his head slightly aiming for jake to continue..

Jake : " before I ask u anything do u trust me niki-ah? "

Niki thought for a second..
"Do I trust him..? He was the first one who I felt comfortable with Hes the first one who made me feel Loved so yea I trust him no matter what.."after thinking for abit niki answered..with a soft smile..

Niki : " ofc i trust u.."

Jake : "alright angel.."
Jake hugged niki...using his hand to gently Place nikis head in the crook of his neck and placing his own head on niki shoulder..

Niki was confused but nonetheless he hugged back..

Jake : "When we were in the bedroom while I was putting u down....I saw something red on u thigh.."

Nikis heart Skipped a beat he started to have a panic attack right there and then niki thought to himself " noo no no no no he cant know that what if he Knows Already what if he judges me and ill lose the only one who made me happy no no no.."
Niki was so Lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize he was crying heavily..

Holding jake tight..

Jake : "niki niki baby angel?!? Whats wrong...!?!"

All he got as an answer was heavy breathing and sobs..jake gave up on asking and started comforting and trying his best to help his lover..

Jake : " angel its ok im Here im Here everything will be ok sh.. sh.. sh.."

Jake kept saying sweet nothingness to niki to make him calm down

Jake rubbed his hand up and down nikis backside to comfort him...

After sometime niki finally stopped crying..

Jake pulled niki gently out of his neck and his heart broke at the sight of his lover niki had red eyes from all the crying and tear stained cheeks..

Jake used his thumb to wipe nikis Cheeks and eyes gently and then he grabbed nikis face gently and first placed a sweet Kiss on nikis left eye then he moved his lips to the right eye and Placed a gentle Kiss on their he moved to nikis nose and then his Cheeks..placing sweet kisses on them..

Niki started giggling to the kisses...

Jake then started attacking nikis face with sweet kisses making them both laugh..

Jake finally stopped and moved his hands from nikis face to his hands and held them..

Jake : " angel why were u crying..?"

Niki : " i-i thought..u would..l-l-eave me..."

Niki cursed himself for stutturing..

Jakes heart broke at those words..he would never even dare think about leaving his angel never ever..

Jake : " angel you know from the moment I saw u I fell in love with u and from the moment I saw u I promised myself to protect and love u forever . You know i'd never judge u for anything angel..I love u i just want to help u I care for u angel I dont want u to be hurting , I wanna help u not just leave u alone so please..dont ever think I would leave u.." jake squeezed nikis hands..

Niki was speechless he never thought someone cared or would love him that much for Gods sake he never thought he would ever hear those words come from anyones mouth for him..

Niki softly smiled..and said..

Niki : " I love u more jake hyung and u d-dont even know how thankful i am for u.."

Jake melted at the words and nikis smile what did he do to deserve this beautiful angel he will never know..

Jake : "angel u trust me right..? "

Niki nodded his head..

Jake : " could u lift u shorts so I can see whats on ur thighs and help u..? "

Niki stayed silent for a second...

Niki nodded his head and lifted his shorts..

And jake saw them..Jakes heart felt a sting he felt terrible that he wasnt there for niki at the time he did this..

Jake got up and got A med kit from the kitchen cabinent..

He sat down next to niki opening the med kit, Giving niki a soft smile reasuuring him that its ok..

Jake got some wet wipes and before cleaning the blood he kissed niki..

Niki got abit taken aback by the sudden Kiss..but nonetheless 
he kissed  back..

Jake gently placed the wet wipe
on nikis cuts cleaning the blood off of them..

Niki felt pain but he was able to endure it and ignore it beacause of the kiss...

After jake was done cleaning..nikis thigh he pulled away softly smilling at niki..

Jake : " did it hurt ?.."

Niki : " nah not really the..k-kiss..helped..to endure i-it.."
Niki said shyly..

Jake softly giggled before getting some medecine out of the medkit to put on the cuts...

Jake got some cotton and poured some medecine on it..

He kissed niki again..

And started gently putting the medecine on the cuts..

Niki hissed in the kiss feeling abit more pain than before but he was able to ignore it and endure it beacause of Jakes "amazing kissing"..

After jake was done putting medecine on nikis thighs he pulled away and pulled nikis shorts down and put everything back in the med kit and placed the med kit on the table and looked at niki softly smilling and saying..

Jake : " im so proud of you love not only for being able to show me these and letting me help but also enduring the pain..it takes so much bravery for all this and im so so so soo proud of u.." jake hugged niki digging his head in the crook of nikis neck softly pecking it..

Niki giggled before saying..

Niki : " thank u hyung I love u.."

Jake : " I love u more angel.."

_____________________________________

Emi<3