Live for me..

....

Jake's pov :

3:30 am

I was sleeply and tiredly staring at my phone screen not being able to sleep because my boyfriend didn't pick any of my calls neither had he answered any of my messages from the past two hours...

Jake 'pov' : it isn't like ni-ki too not answer or reply to my text's what could've happened to him....

No one's pov :

As jake was laying there staring blankly at his lit up phone screen emerged in his thoughts a doorbell disturbed his mindful thoughts.

Jake snapped out of his thoughts..and groaned

Jake : who tf would be here at this hour?!

Jake got up from his bed and went down the stairs eventually reaching the front door..

As he opened the door he saw the reason of his worries but that state he saw him in increased jakes worries to a max...

Before jake could even process anything he felt ni-ki jump into him and start sobbing terribly hard on his shoulder..

Jake decided it was best if he asked what had happened later right now he needed to console his beloved..

Jake gently rubbed his hands up and down ni-kis back and whispered sweet nothingness into his ear hoping this would calm the younger down..

And fortunately it worked!

Ni-kis sobbing turned into soft hiccups and random sobs..

Jake without speaking a word slowly moved his hand to ni-kis head and gently removed it from his shoulder..

As there eyes met jakes heart broke a little at the sight infront of him...

Ni-kis eyes were blood shot red and his cheeks were stained with tears..

Jake gently brought his thump up to each of ni-kis cheeks as he whipped the remaining tears left on his face...

After that he slowly brought both his hands and cupped ni-kis face as he asked...

Jake : my love...what happened??

Ni-ki : i-i-im (hiccups) s-sorry

Jake : what for sweetheart?

Ni-ki : for c—coming l-l-ike t-hi-s..
Niki stuttered out

Jake : my love there is absolutely no reason to be sorry for this no reason at all besides i was up anyways..because i was worried about u... now can u tell me what happened sweetheart ?

Ni-ki : j-j-ake my mom she-she passed away in a car accident...
Ni-ki said as he again broke down..

Jake quickly pulled ni-ki into his arms as he consoled and comforted ni-ki...

Jake : my love my sweetheart my precious miracle im so sorry i know this is a very hard thing to go through and it will never be easy for u to recover from this heartbreak but im here for u always ill take care of you and comfort u whenever u need me too i swear on my life ni-ki ill help u and we both are in this together alright my love ?

Ni-ki gently nodded into jakes shoulder as he took in his lovers words...

They stayed like that for awhile before jake led ni-ki inside holding his hand...

As they reached the kitchen jake softly told ni-ki to go and sit on the couch in the living room and he would be there in a second with some meds and sweets..

Jake gently kissed ni-kis forehead before ni-ki left towards the living room...

Jake quickly got some sweets and put some strawberries inside the microwave...

After the strawberries were heated jake got all the treats in his hand as he made his way to his baby..

As jake reached the living room and placed the treats down on the table he found ni-ki looking blankly into the darkness completely zoned out..

Jake gently poked at ni-kis side so he wouldn't scare him..

Ni-ki shot his head towards jake then towards the food on the table..and gave jake a questioning look..

Ni-ki : what's all this?

Jake gave ni-ki and small smile as he spoke

Jake : its food for u of course sweetheart
Jake spoke softly

Ni-ki moved his face away from jake and back to the wall as he spoke

Ni-ki : m not hungry...

Jake signed before back hugging ni-ki and laying his head on ni-kis shoulder..

Jake : ni-ki plz love eat something for me?
Jake said giving ni-ki his best puppy face..

Ni-ki looked at jake before surpressing his smile..
Ni-ki : stop with the ugly ass face and then ill eat

Jake pouted before chuckling and getting ni-ki the microwaved strawberries and feedings them to him while he told his most best jokes in an attempt to make his lover feel better

(Hey guys ummm how long has it been since I updated this again 😭 im so sorry yall )