muitan

Heyy, so this one is about muitan and my bestie requested it

Heyy, so this one is about muitan and my bestie requested it. She said that she wanted it platonic so yeahh, and if i get typos im so sorry, and if theres something wrong on what im writing then im very sorry. Enjoy reading!

Tanjiros pov

"Muichiro!" I ran after muichiro and smiled at him "oh, tanjiro" muichiro looks so unhappy "whats wrong? You look upset" i said while making a questioning and concerning face "uzui said that i cant watch a movie with him and all the other hashiras, he said that i was too young" muichiro pouted "ohh, but uzui isnt wrong, you are still to young" i said "so you're on uzuis side?" Muichiro said while his eyes already began tearing "what?! No! Uhh dont cry! Uhh wanna go get some ice cream?" I know muichiro likes ice cream so i guess it can cheer him up, Muichiros eyes beamed "really?" I sighed of relief "ofcourse! Lets go now!".

We went to the nearest ice cream shop and i got sorbet strawberry ice cream and muichiro got bubble gum flavored ice cream, we sat on a bench and ate our ice cream, muichiro got some ice cream on his nose and we both started laughing, i pulled out a napkin and cleaned the ice cream that got on muichiros nose and mouth "you're really a messy eater huh?" I chuckled softly, i saw muichiro got a hint of pink in his face due to embarrassment "wanna go to my house to watch a movie? I heard theres a recent movie that came out and was practically good" muichiro thought for a second "alright, Its a movie right? Lets go buy some pop corn" we went and buyed some pop corn and didnt know which one to pick, the caramel one or the cheese one "what do you want? The caramel one or the cheesy one??" I let muichiro pick since im not good at deciding stuff "lets get the cheesy one, we can get some sweets if we want some treats thats sweet" i then agreed and we bought it, we went to buy some treats too, after that we went to my house and started the movie.

Muichiro fell asleep after the movie ended so i put in a blanket so he doesnt get cold "you really are tired arent you?" I said while i chuckled