muitan

Hi! So this is requested by BingusTheDreaded, they wanted muitan fluff!

Hope u like it<3

_______//____

Tanjiros pov

I woke up feeling cheerful as ever! I than got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. After some minutes i got out and headed to my closet to wear my uniform for school, after putting on my uniform i pack my bag and got ready to school.

I went down stairs and saw nezuko and my other siblings! I hugged them and ate breakfast, it was just bread with some honey and sausage, i said good bye and went off.

After a while i met zenitsu, inosuke and muichiro, muichiro is younger then the three of us because he skipped a grade, i wonder how smart he is since he sleeps and zones out almost everytime in class "hey guys!" Inosuke shoved some food in his mouth not answering and zenitsu glared at him with disgust "yo! Tanjiro" zenitsu said, i smiled and saw muichiro standing just walked while staring at his phone "btw, have yall done the math homework?" I noded and zenitsu flared "can i copy it? Pretty please" zenitsu made the 'puppy face' and i sighed in defeat.

We stopped at a bench and zenitsu with inosuke copied my homework, muichiro than mumbled something "what was that mui?" I said while he blushed "can we get something to eat? I didnt have breakfast..." muichiro said, i softly said sure "do you guys mind if me and mui go to the shop near by? Im going to buy something" they nodded and we left.

After we walked, we than entered it, i got ramen and some bread and milk for muichiro, i made the ramen in the shop's microwave (i heard japan has microwave in some of their shop's) he drank the milk but i saw some milk in muichiros lips and without hesitation i kissed him and licked his lips to get rid of the milk in his lips, it tasted....sweet.

Muichiro jerked as he needed to process what just hapenned, i suddenly got red as a tomato after realizing what i've done "m-mui i-" he than kissed me again and after 5 seconds we broke the kiss and we both are now both red.

"What just happend?" I broke the silence, as i and mui got redder "i actually want to tell you the truth" i stared at him, "i actually said 'you're cute' when i mumbled something, and wanted to ask you on...a date" i was shocked when those words came out of the younger boy, "i would love to!" I said he blushed with a slight shock.

After he ate we head out and i saw my watch, "OH SHOOT! WE'RE LATE!" me and mui sprinted out....holding hands.

>>>>>>

Hello! So um, ik this is kinda boring and nothing shocking with the storyline on this one cuz i dont really have anything in mind rn so i hope u kinda like it? Its shitty ik, sorry i've been a bit busy, see ya in the next one shot!