sabigiyuu

Hii this request is from GogyGurl ! So i hope u enjoy it!

Im not really in the mood for smut so ill do fluff for now, sorry if i dissapoint you

Giyuu's pov

I sighed as i looked at the window as the sunshines bright, i have to get dressed and go to sabito's house, hes a friend of mine that tutors me and helps me with homework. He's a senior too so i call him senpai most of the time but he insisted to call him sabito.

I wore a tank top, ripped jeans and a dark blue jacket to match the jeans. Got my homework and suplies.

His house isnt that far, so i walked. After i got there i rang the bell and Sabito appears opening the door, he  smiled "Giyuu! Just in time! I made cookies, chocolate cookies to be exact! Come in." I walked in and put my bag aside, i followed Sabito to the kitchen and saw the kitchen counter with a big plate full of cookies.

"Here! Try some" he shoved a cookie to my mouth and i took a bite out of it, it taste good, chewy in the inside and crunchy on the outside, the taste is exquisite, the bitterness balances with the sweetness. Wow just Wow

"Its..good" Sabito's face beamed and took my words with pride, "i made it with my speacial recipe!".

After we ate we went to his room to start the tutoring, first subject was math (ugh math).

"So to solve 5(2X+6)= is to multiply the 5 with the 6 that makes it 30(2X) than you'll have to divide it, 30:2=15 So! The X is 15! Easy right?" Than he wrote

Answer: X=15

"Oh i get it now", we tutored for 2 hours until we're thirsty, "want some tea? Coffee? Water? Or orange juice?" I picked water cuz its healthier [or cuz hes a basic bit-] he went down and grabbed some water with some orange juice for himself.

When he went to open the door, he tripped on a pencil and a mix of water and orange juice splashed into my face and clothes "OH GOSH! I AM SO SO SORRY!" My clothes are dranched now.

He went out to get new clothes as i washed off in the shower, he got me a blue shirt with white shorts.

I was still wet with a towel on my waist, his ears turned red as he saw me. I quickly got dressed and packed my stuff with some cookies.

"Sorry for your clothes, ehehe..." i nodded an its fine, and went to the door beside me with sabito.

I reached for the door knob but than someone came and hit me and sabito making us fall as i hang on, "Brother, im home!" The girl i assume as sabito's sister saw us on the floor Accidently kissing.

"Oh, woops...."