gyokoku

Yoriichis pov

Its night time and i did my daily routine, except today is my day off of work, yes! Now i can just relax. But then i heard a knock on the door, i walked and opened the door, it was my brother! Michikatsu "brother? What are you doing here?" I asked "you're on your day off right? My friends and i wanted to invite you to a party, do you wanna come?" I then frown a bit "well if you want to i could, since i have nothing to do other then relax and watch tv or something" michikatsu then smiled a bit "ok, ill see you at the party" he then left and i just sighed then i get ready, hmm what should i choose? Wear a suit or just something simple? Welp, its just a party, i wore a red with a touch of black jacket and jeans to match.

Michikatsu gave me the location of the party and i went there, when i arrived, i didnt expect a lot of people to be in the party. i saw michikatsu talking to a raven haired boy with blue eyes, i walked to them "brother! You didnt tell me there was a lot of people going to the party!" The raven haired boy looked kinda emo too.. "oh! Im sorry i didnt tell you! And meet my friend, giyuu meet my brother yoriichi" the guy named giyuu then waved a hand for me "ill leave you two for now, im gonna catch up with my friends, enjoy the party" i sighed "does it atleast have drinks?" Michikatsu nodded and pointed on where the drinks are at.

Michikatsus pov

I was just enjoying my drink but a lady suddenly came up to me and touched me all over, i rolled my eyes "hey hottie, you're actually my type. I can make you feel real good~" the lady flirted with me and i ignored her "awhh, why is the big man ignoring a cute little girl like me?~" she then proceeded to kiss my lips and i blocked that with my hand "sorry, i already have partner" the girl frowned "oh yeah? Then where is she?" Michikatsu looked kinda panicked after she said that because michikatsu isnt in a relationship "you look panicked, or perhaps you dont have a girlfriend?" She giggled, i looked around and saw a really tall big guy, then i shoved her out of the way and kissed that guy on cheek "its actually a he" the guy looked shocked and i whispered in his ear "just go with the flow and let me use you to get that chick out of my face, please i really need your help" the guy looked a bit concerned but he just nodded.

"You guys just kissed on the cheek! What kind of couple just kissed on the cheek! Give me more proof if you guys are a real couple!" I looked at the guy and the guy looked even more terrified, but he nodded, i kissed him and our tounges were dancing, we pulled our lips apart and a string of saliva connected.

I saw the girl looked furious and she stomped her way out. "Thanks, uhh" the guy smiled "the names gyomei" i blushed since he was just a stranger that i made out with [i forgot to tell yall, but gyomei is not blind in this au]

"Hey, um would you mind having a night with me? After we made out...i..have a boner.." after michikatsu said that, i got carried and went to a quite hallway

3rd person pov

The party was loud af, and yoriichi just drank and ate some food [me when i dont have anything to do in partys other than eat and drink] the party was okay, he then wondered off to find that emo guy (he forgot his name) then he saw that guy making out with another guy 'sheesh i guess i have to search my brother alone' yoriichi thought.

After 3 hours yoriichi got a text from michikatsu that said he was staying at his friends house, yoriichi sighed and went home even though the party isnt over yet.

The next day yoriichi came to visit michikatsu but he wasnt there so he just video called michikatsu.

"C'mon brother! Pick up"

With that michikatsu finally picked up and michikatsu looked weird..he has bite marks in his neck and he looks like hes sweating and panting really bad "brother? Whats wrong? You look messed up" michikatsu just smiled "aha..im fine...hah..im a bit busy right now, ill call you later" with that michikatsu hang up and yoriichi was dumb founded. He wandered for an hour and finally got it

"WHAT"