you are not my brother.

Hi! So i just wanted to tell you that this isnt a ship. Its about the shinazugawa brothers! It will have angst in here so prepare some tissues!

Enjoy reading!

Ever since the accident, sanemi and genya are apart now..

Genyas pov

Its so quite...well next week theres going to be a field trip for both seniors and juniors! I cant wait to see nemi again! I wanted to apolagize for what i said...

Flashback

Our father always abused my mother and my siblings. After that my mother finally got a divorce, father was really mad and my mom took me and my siblings with her. We moved to a new house to start fresh, but after only 3 months the day my life got ruined.

It was night time and our mother was going out to get suplies, my siblings and i was just sleeping but heard a knock on the door "brother, theres a knock on the door, should i answer it?" Nemi shook his head for the answer no "you did know that mom said do not open the door to strangers." I frown "but nemi-" nemi shushed me and got up "ill answer it. Dont go anywhere, alright?" I pouted "fine.." after nemi left my little siblings then woke up "i thought you guys were asleep!" They all gigled and laughed. Then we heard a gun shot and a glass breaking, we froze and my siblings decided to check "GUYS DONT-" they opened the door and i saw father holding a gun and he shooted all of my siblings, i watched in horror. Then nemi came in and holded father "GENYA! RUN" i froze in place and cried on whats going on. I was confused, that day. I carried one of my siblings to look for a doctor but rather then finding a doctor, i founded nemi holding a knife and saw mother laying on the ground dead i cried and shouted "MOM! WHY?! WHY DID YOU KILL MOM?! YOU MURDERER" i regreted every word that came out of my mouth that time.

Brother actually didnt kill mom. It was dad, nemi was just stunned and shocked seeing mother lifeless. He already killed dad with that knife, me and my brother was the only survivors. Ever since the accident, nemi doesnt want to do anything with me...

End of flashback

Tears formed in my eyes then came rolling in my face...im sorry brother.