Chapter 11

A/N: THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO IS ACTUALLY READING!! I appreciate it so much!! if you want  to DM me on twitter and ask about anything go to @josie_bug127 and leave a message!

nash POV

she just looked at me like I was crazy. "who are you?" she said.

" No no no. you have to remember me.. im Nash your best friend. your my  world, the only thing I care about these days." I said as fresh tears rolled down my face. I noticed I was still holding her hand so I pressed it to my forehead as I sobbed.

"Nash im so sorry! I know who you are I didn't think you would believe me! I was just kidding!"

I slowly lifted my head from her hand. I stared at her for a few minutes. I slowly lifted myself from the chair, still watching her, leaned over and hugged her. "Niki im so sorry I didn't mean for it to happen. I never wanted this to happen." without hesitation she rapped her arms around me and I could hear her quiet sobs.

right before I was about to pull away I heard a alarm go off. I hurried over to the door and I seen nurses running to the room next to ours. I wonder whats going on? ....and that's when I remembered that Christina was In that's room. I rushed in the room. "Nash!" I heard Niki call me. I ignored her and looked at Christina in her bed thrashing around with no control. the nurses tried to hold her down. there were three of them holding her down and one trying to get me out of the room. I looked at the nurses face. she kept saying something, her lips kept moving, but all I could hear was my heart beating in slow motion. I looked around the nurse and seen Christinas eye start rolling in the back of her head.

...what have I