Chapter 6

Before they left to go to the board walk

(nashes POV)

"guys i have to go to the bathroom, ill be back"

this was the perfect moment to tell Christina about my big suprise i have planed for Niki. "hey christina i have a question and i was wondering if you could help me with something?"

"yeah what is it?" she looked up from her phone at me giving me her full attention.

"well Nikis birthday is thursday and today is tuesday but i wont be here thursday cause my families going to be out of town and they want me to come so i was wondering if you could help me set up something for tomorrow." i asked her with pleading eyes. im really bad at this so i hope she dosent think im pain or something. "sure what do you have in mind?"

"well i was thinking-

NIKIS POV

truth is.. i didnt even have to go to the bathroom. i just needed time to recooperate from this horrible headache i have. I guess i got it from thinking about all of this. I mean i know it doesnt seem like much,  but to me its the world because i only get to see Christina two weeks out of the whole year.

So thats a whole lot of time with my mom, nash, and his family since where so close. But the truth is, i dont get to spend that much time with nash because he goes on tour every year. this year im lucky because hes only going to be gone for four months, when hes usually gone six!

But being able to spend more time with Christina is amazing! Trust me, i dont get that much girl time unless im with my mom or skylnn. but finally being able to talk to a girl my age.. its.. god i wish i could put it into words. Now i can have some one to talk to about boys, dresses, and other girly crap!

when i decided i was in the bathroom long enough i came out and told Nash and Chistina that i was ready to go. They both just looked at each other and nodded. Then we were out the door.