Chapter 9

i looked back down at my phone to see who sent me the text from earlier. Of course it was Matt asking what i was up to. I started to send a quick reply but i jerked my head up as soon as i heard the horrible sound of squealing tires and the sound of metal meeting together. when i looked  up  i seen the car i rode here in smashed to pieces. the car that held my bestfriend in. "NIKI" i ran around to the other side of the car and tried to rip the passenger door open. when i did i seen Niki with her head against the dash board. I quickly leaned her body against the seat she had blood all over her forhead and a few drips on her cheeks. I hurried back to help christina. when i loooked at her i seen her body laying on the arm rest between the driver and the passenger seats.

I didnt know what to do. everything seemed frozen in time. just a couple minutes later i heard what sounded like three ambulances speeded down the road. one stopped near us and two perimedics steppped out. one was a young man about mid 20s. he walked up to me and told me to step out of the way. At first i just stumbled out of the way and fell on the ground. when all of reality decided to hit me at once like a bitch, i started crying. i couldnt stop either. thoughts like , i may never see my bestfriend awake again, kept going threw my mind. after a hour or so, a couple of the ambulances left whith people in them. The only one that hadn't left yet was the one that Niki and Christina was in. When the perimedics had done everything they needed, the man that told me to step away earlier walked up to me.

"Would you like a ride to the hospital?" he said with a hurried expression. "Yes , thank you" i said quickly and jumped in the back of the ambulance before they sped off.

while i was in the truck i looked between Niki and Christina. Niki had a big cut acrossed her forhead and a few small ones on her cheeks and she had brusies all up and down her arms. Christina hand a big cut across her temple and cuts up and down her arms.  I think i over heard one of them say that she had a broken arm and a fractured leg. When I looke dbetween these to i noticed tears falling freely down my face.

what do i do now?