Chapter 3

Well yesterday was a total bust. Nash didnt even get in the water. The only time he got wet was when i splashed him. My mom is going to be at work today, so ill be alone if Nash dosent come over. he usually does but he said that he 'fell behind on dem vines'.

"Niki, im leaving. ill see you probably around six or longer. they might keep me longer today" my mother yelled from down stairs.

"Okay mom. love you, be safe" i yelled back. i heard her say a qick 'love ya' and then the front door shut. About twenty seconds later my phone ring. "Nash no dout" i said under my breath. i picked up my phone and seen a picture of my best friend that lives in missiouri. "OMG christina i havent talked to you since last summer!"

"hey i cant talk for long my flights about  to leave" she sounded like she was out of breath.

"where are you going?" i replyed.  "Oh you know. just out to see my best friend in Cali!!!"  

"OMGGG!!! YOUR REALLY COMEING!!!" after that i just mumbled things like 'we can go surfing, walk the board walk, you can meet Nash, we can take a whole bunch of pictures to show our future grandchilderen.'

"Okay i think your going crazy. just a little bit." she said over her laughter"

all of a sudden someone bardged in to my front door.

"Nash what the hell do you think your doing!" i said not all that angery. "I heard you scream all the way from my house" he said trying to catch his breath. "Hey christina im gonana let you go, text me when you land" i said looking at Nash dig through my pantry. "Nash can you take me out in a few hours to see one of my friends at the airport?" i asked sweetly so there was more of a chance he would say yes. "yeah, sure, but your taking me out to eat later" he said in a sassy voice which ment he was kidding. "Thank you" i walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Wow you must be really good friends with this person. the last time you gave me a hug was when we were fourteen" he said hugging me back anyway. "shes one of my best friends" i replyed letting go of Nash.

later that evening i got a text from christina saing that she arrived at the airport. I asked her if i could come and pick her up to come to my house and she said that that was fine because her parents were going to look for her aunt Sherly's house because she happens to live in California.The only reason i asked Nash before her is because if i seemed to much in a hurry he would have said no. "were off to the airport, Nash"