Chapter 8

NASH POV

All i could hear was my heart beat. I felt like every thing that i ever worked for had been lost, but it wasnt. I opened my eyes and looked to the right and seen Niki with her eyes wide open and breathing heavily. When i looked back i seen christina with the same reaction. I looked at the scene in front of us. A diesel and a Benz had collided straight on and we were a mear five feet away.

      As i was about to get out of the car i heard a quite sob come from my right, i looked over and Niki was crying. I moved toward her and opened my arms and she gladly excepted. I was still in shock so all i could do is rub her back up and down and tell her that tis gonna be alright.

"shh. its alright. its over now" i whispered in her ear. All she could do was nod. before we pulled apart I heard car tires squeel and another crash causing the scene to become bigger.

we pulled apart with a jump. I quickly grabed my phone, which was still in the floor board. I quickly dialed 911 so we could report the crash. i got out of the car and walk a few feet away'

"911 whats your emergency?"

" i would like to report an accident on sunset cliffs Blv. come quick its bad"

" sir calm down an ambulance will be there shortly. Whats your name?"

"Nash Grier" i said shortly, trying to calm down.

" okay. How many cars were in the accident?"

i quickly looked back at the pile of cars  "Three" i said said flatly thinking of the people in the cars.

"Okay, thank you for reporting this sir."

"mhm" i quickly before hanging up and walking back to where I was before.