Chaper 7

NASH POV

after Niki  came out of the bathroom we made like a baby and headed out. im so funny...

Anyway, i told christina my idea i had for nikis party. I know that im not going to be there but i wanted her to have the best time.

Every once in a while i would look at Christina in the rear view mirrior and smile and she back to me. Ithink that Niki noticed a few times to cause she would look at me for a second then look out the window.

"hey Niki, isnt your birthday in a couple days?" Christina asked from the back seat.

i watched in between the road and Niki as she tried to answer. " wow, i guess it is" she said kind of suprised.

'Really? you forgot your own birthday' i thought to myself as i laughed at her reaction to the question she was just asked.

" i dont think i really wanna do anything for my birthday though"she said which gave me a shock.

every year she always makes a big deal about her birthday comming up and makes sure i got her a present that wasnt to exspensive, but this...this is unheard of.

when i knew it was safe i stoped the car to act really shocked and looked at her.

" Niki Alexis Thompson! youwill have a party this year and you are going to enjoy it" i said in a stern voice. like i said earlier, she was going to have the best birthday ever.

about 10 minutes later i got a text. I know im not suppose to text and drive, which i dont! Every time i get a text while driving i give my phone to Niki so she can check what it says. I know your thinking that im crazy for letting her read my messages, but she my best friend and everyone knows that. There is no way im going to keep a secret from Niki... except for the party.

But when i went to reach for my phone, it fell in the floor board and i thought if it got under one of the peddals it would break for sure, so i tried to reach for it...

and as soon as i heard the sound of a diesel truck horn and two girls scream... i quickly regreted it.

And then it all went black...