chapter 1: i was once a human!

my name is sally I used to live a very happy life but once we grow we try to know but we wish then we never try to know cause our heaven turn to real hell and life turn to be a real shit I'm 25 years old lot of men told me that I was attractive and pretty even I don't deny I don't believe them but that is life I never believe them till I met Jessie my boyfriend and I loved him so much and so deep but I hate him more than ever now anyway I have lots of secrets cause I'm a woman but I hate to let anyone know about them if you think I'm kidding you will die soon cause if anyone know my secrets he will tell everyone that's why I hate humans!!

Never mind oh sorry I forgot to tell you something never ask me who I'm cause your life will turn to REAL LIFE NIGHTMARE! Like someone will tell you his story try to use me as his gate to be forever alive but his whole life turn to hell and he wish he was dead but I won't let him go his my servant now I'm so friendly at the beginning but once you call for me I won't let you go!

I was once human I breathe I feel and I love but love not always the way to happiness if you use who you love..

I didn't but he did at the begging he was social boy very cute his name was Jessie he was tall he was in the

basketball team ,handsome, with blue eyes and have got a really cute smile when he laugh at something and all the girls wish that they could one day talk to him cause he is like:

DREAM CAME TRUE

RIVERS IN HIS EYES CAUSE THEY ARE BLUE

THOSANDS WORDS YOU CAN'T SPEAK TO

HIS IS EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL I KNOW

I loved him since ages but he never know and saw it a dream so I stare at him whenever he isn't looking .

Till one day came it was the best day in my life at the past but it is my worth even ever !

And I guess you know it was the day Jessie spoke to me the first time .

Once a was sitting my day was so boring as my friends were absent for the first time all of them were absent and it was the lunch break at school we were then in high school I was eating when I saw Jessie came and sat and drug a chair and we start our small conversation like :

Jessie: feeling lonely huh?

Me: little bit are you talking to me ?

Jessie :yeah, you are sally aren't you?

Me: yeah

Jessie well I'm Jessie josh

Me:mmm..mm..niiice to meet you !(said it hardly with a smile

Jessie:hahaha

Me :what are you laughing at ?

Jessie :you you are cute when you smile would you smile again?

Me: but why? (with a smile I swear I didn't mean it )

Jessie :you have freckles I love girls with it as I love youJ

Me: thank you and I like your dimples too

Jessie : hahaha I didn't know that you are funny too

Me :now you know it

Then the bell rang at that moment I wish it never rang till I spend my day talking to him but now I wish it rang when we start ever talking cause I'm living like a dead and making people's life as my life just to stay alive ..

Sometimes the great moments are our future worth memories cause you can never got it back and if I was great and if it bad you can't get it back to correct your mistakes...